ECommerce Buying Manager
Design Your Future at PVH
ECommerce Buying Manager
- Lead a team of E-commerce buyers and merchants to develop product assortment and merchandising strategies in order to optimize sales and margin.
- Directs buying to ensure adequate volume/inventory levels, integrity of quality and pricing, and to maximize all aspects of open to buy for SpeedoUSA.com.
- Drives merchandise strategies behind business plans; works closely with planning to ensure all product opportunities are pursued and appropriately planned.
- Generate business analysis to track selling, identify key trends and maximize opportunities in the assortment in order to achieve continued growth and profitability for the direct to consumer E-commerce business.
- Recommend timely markdowns on goods and reorders on best sellers. Share insight and opinion based on experience and analysis in order to grow and impact business.
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive website features and product positioning, ensuring that key investments are represented.
- Acts as product/market expert on competition and industry trends; works closely with design team to translate knowledge into innovative, relevant business opportunities
- Oversees assortment sku plans and final product selection for SpeedoUSA.com.
- Review weekly stock-to-sales ratios; ensure departments achieve plan sales, plan turn, plan markups and plan markdowns.
- Identify potential inventory liabilities and recommend strategies to maintain productive inventory levels.
- Work closely with production planning and allocation teams to ensure product availability on all Speedo ecommerce properties.
- Collaborate with the design teams to understand the inspiration behind the product and to ensure the appropriate focus is put on the groupings that are most profitable for the website and brand.
- Oversees relationship between E-commerce and production/warehouse teams to ensure timely delivery of goods to E-commerce fulfillment center.
- Collaborate with E-Commerce Marketing Team on marketing calendar & ensure it is supported by product availability and inventory levels.
- Manage career paths, development and succession plans of departments buying and merchandising team
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top