eCommerce Business Solutions Manager
Design Your Future at PVH
eCommerce Business Solutions Manager
The eCommerce Business Solutions Manager is responsible for managing a team of business analysts in the pursuit of improving the efficiency and strategic goals of the eCommerce businesses. S/he would be responsible for partnering with the development team to create and implement small and large scale strategic digital / eCommerce solutions on time within budget.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Ensure successful rollout of eCommerce platform initiatives for the North America B2C and B2B brands.
- Manage the project (or projects) according to schedule, with high quality and within approved budgets.
- Coordinate all parties involved in the proactive spirit to create a harmonious but steady and high work rate.
- Contribute to the creation of a good climate of cooperation between the project team, the internal IT team and external suppliers.
- Understand the scope of delivering the agreed eCommerce / technology solution, but also identify additional needs and risks and proactively share with stakeholders.
- Track and provide status reports to respective stakeholders, along with managing project management tools within IT.
- Collaborate across functional and business teams such as marketing, merchandising, logistics, fulfillment, operations to implement high quality solutions.
- Have an ability to understand and probe into complex business scenarios with an ability to provide guidance on solutions using various forms of eCommerce technologies.
- Be digitally proficient to explore emerging eCommerce technologies and collaborate with internal business partners to identify use cases to drive successful pilot programs.
- Prepare and maintain project plans to ensure successful delivery of small to medium sized projects as well as managing expectations, and planning resources.
- Understand business needs and system capabilities to develop creative solutions.
- Present solutions to business management and IT management groups.
- Create functional specifications and meet with the development group to review the specifications for feasibility and resource requirements.
- Work with developers to ensure software development meets the business needs.
- Oversee system testing.
- Coordinate and lead cross departmental integration testing
- Candidate must have 6 – 8 years of industry experience delivering business / technology solutions. The candidate should have strong business analysis skills and experience working with eCommerce implementations.
- Agile Methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Demonstrate excellence in documentation and communication skills
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to quickly handle shifting priorities and work towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Apparel industry experience a plus
- Project Management tools (MS Project)
- Reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top