E Commerce Web Content Coordinator - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
E Commerce Web Content Coordinator – PVH Corp.
Primary Purpose: The E Commerce Web Content Coordinator will be responsible for site operations (for all Omni accounts) for the Heritage Sportswear Division.
- Manage overall Sandbox process
- Market samples
- Sample tracking
- Shot imagery
- Complete product set-up forms for each omni account
- Work directly with internal sales team to ensure each product set-up form is properly set-up and ties to current assortment
- Work directly with account partners on uploading product set-up forms to website
- Work directly with account partners on uploading images to website
- Frequent website audits to ensure all images are live on site once the product ships
Experience: 0-1 Years of related experience required
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented, self-starter, flexible and analytical.
- Ability to set priorities and manage a variety of tasks.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Keen understanding of the digital space and its unique marketing and selling needs.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top