Domestic Tax Sr. Analyst - PVH Corp.
Design Your Future at PVH
Domestic Tax Sr. Analyst – PVH Corp.
The Domestic Tax Senior Analyst position will be a key member of the PVH Corp. tax team, assisting primarily with the tax accounting and tax compliance process for US operations.
- Assist with preparation and reconciliation of federal and state income tax provisions and related balance sheet accounts for monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting purposes
- Assist with preparation and reconciliation of the consolidated federal and state/local income tax returns and related workpapers, including all extension and quarterly payment analyses
- Analyze provision to return differences
- Display solid understanding of permanent and temporary book/tax differences and the connection to the tax accounting and tax compliance process
- Record adjusting journal entries for tax purposes into the SAP general ledger system on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Identify and implement technological and procedural improvements with strong commitment to excellence and detail
- Develop strong relationships with accounting department to maximize opportunities for automation of data and ensure completeness, accuracy, and efficiency
- Manage competing projects and priorities with exceptional communication skills and commitment to positive team dynamics
- Understand and conduct research on basic to intermediate tax issues
- Provide daily support for ongoing activities of the tax department, including income tax audits and various tax planning items
- Assist in other general tax projects, as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of three years tax accounting and tax compliance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- Certified Public Accountant (obtained or in-process, preferred)
- Experience with Corptax software (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information
- Strong project management skills with proactive approach toward driving quality results
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top