District Manager- Hawaii and Guam- CALVIN KLEIN
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
District Sales Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They are responsible for conducting strategic business analysis and driving their store teams to deliver top/bottom line sales results. District Sales Managers ensure consistent visual and operational standards across all their stores. They are responsible for recruitment, talent development, and performance management in their district.
Position is responsible for overseeing businesses in Hawaii and Guam
- Cultivates an environment focused on achieving sales goals and offering assistance to every customer through real-time coaching and development of their store teams.
- Empowers Store Managers to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customers first.
- Assesses district trends and market conditions, implements business driving strategies, and presents opportunities to leadership based on trend analysis.
- Analyzes sales to evaluate merchandising strengths and opportunities; collaborates with Store Mangers to m ake store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Motivates and inspires store teams to maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Communicates expectations and holds teams accountable to business goals while ensuring maximum efficiency and ongoing compliance.
- Cascades brand direction and vision to store teams in a clear and motivational manner; models support of all company decisions and initiatives.
- Delivers training and conducts operational audits to ensure consistent visual, operational, and loss prevention standards across all stores; enforces all company tools, policies and procedures.
- Oversees district's financials including inventory, payroll, and controllable expenses to ensure alignment with budgets.
- Evaluates current talent and manages succession planning; collaborates with Store Managers to establish recruitment and staffing strategies that deliver best-in-class talent.
- Inspires and empowers store teams to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and focuses on talent development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Manages all controllable expenses
- Adheres to travel budget
- Minimum of 10 years of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnights; daily travel is required.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and time management skills. Able to communicate with customers and collaborate with executive leadership.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
Back to top