If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
The District Sales Manager is responsible for the performance of all stores in the District, while maintaining the integrity of the Division. Those responsibilities include human resources management, visual presentation, maximizing sales potential, controlling expenses and compliance with Company policies. Position is based out of northern Virginia/DC Metro area. The market consists of 12 stores in Virginia, DC, Georgia, South Carolina and Tennessee. Estimated $22m in annual sales.
- Supervise Store Managers / Area Managers to achieve their highest potential through consistent training and goal planning.
- Plan routine visits to stores; follow travel rotation as set by Regional Sales Manager.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation, ensuring the philosophy and guidelines for each Division.
- Enforce the Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain open communication with the Regional Sales Manager, Central Office personnel, and Store Associates.
- Respond to and complete directives from the Central and Regional Office as directed.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE / SALES
- Maximize sales and payroll goals for all stores to achieve Divisional goals.
- Analyze and develop plans of action for stores with negative sales trends.
- Ensure that the Customer Service Program is the #1 priority.
- Ensure all customer concerns are addressed and resolved.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and serve as a role model.
- Create a team environment using supervision, leadership and direction.
- Continually increase knowledge and improve skills beneficial to the execution of the job.
- Coach associates to correct and improve performance through performance management.
- Support all Company / management decisions.
- Accept and manage change.
- Recruit, hire, train, and develop Managers who can be promoted to the next level of management and who meet required minimum standards.
- Ensure all management positions are filled within a reasonable amount of time.
- Ensure that all personnel paperwork for the district is executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure that all personnel are properly trained using the company training programs.
- Resolve personnel issues immediately, seeking guidance from the Regional Sales Manager as needed.
- Control turnover.
- Execute administrative tasks as outlined by the Regional Sales Manager and Central Office.
- Enforce Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Perform Store Visit Summary / Store Audits as required.
- Develop payroll plans that enable the Managers to effectively run their stores while maintaining payroll budgets.
- Review P& L statements and address any area of concern.
- Secure Company assets.
- Have a valid state issued driver’s license.
- Perform security investigations where warranted.
- Control expenses within allowable parameters.
- Interpret and follow visual guidelines to ensure visual standards reflect the philosophy and direction of the Division.
- Ensure visual presentation is consistent in all stores.
- Communicate with Central Office personnel concerning merchandise and visual needs.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top