Director, University Relations and Diversity Recruitment - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Director, University Relations and Diversity Recruitment supports campus hiring, diversity hiring, and early career hiring. Focusing on university relationships and other partnerships, the role oversees initiatives and programs designed to target, attract, and hire diverse, early career talent who will ensure PVH's continued success by delivering innovative solutions to future business challenges
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop a comprehensive diversity and university relations recruitment strategy that enhances PVH's reputation as a great place to work, delivers an outstanding candidate experience, and improves our ability to source, identify and select early career and underrepresented talent.
- Develop plan to identify and select key strategic diversity recruitment partners and manage relationships at all levels.
- Partner with VP, Global Talent Acquisition to develop recruiting data and analytics plan to track applicant flow in each stage of the recruitment funnel and develop actions for improvement.
- Develop an approach to review and update recruiting content and materials, e.g. job descriptions, assets, etc. to ensure broad representation of diversity and minimize bias.
- Partner with Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) and PVH University to develop interview and selection training to improve assessment against PVH values, role requirements and minimize bias.
- Source and build pipeline in partnership with HR Business Partners and the I&D team to align with PVH's Affirmative Action plan goals and I&D priorities.
- Update intern program to build early career pipeline talent focusing on roles that support PVH's future skill needs.
- Manage on-campus and diversity recruitment events.
- Develop headcount and budget guidance and communications to the business.
- Drive best practices across businesses, regions, and functions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in University and Diversity Recruiting or related area.
- Direct experience partnering with businesses to identify emerging and diverse future talent needs, and selecting and curating partnerships to deliver those talent needs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage partnerships with organizations that facilitate access to emerging and diverse talent, including execution and measurement of results.
- Experience in university recruitment and in building and maintaining relationships with schools (includes: career centers, professors, university leadership, and student organizations).
- Familiarity with best practice techniques across the following key industries: technology, consulting, consumer packaged goods/product, and retail/merchants.
- Analytical, and able to make data driven insights to provide recommendations to continually evolve the function.
- Strong project management and the ability to quickly master internal and external systems and platforms (applicant tracking systems, customer relationship management systems, databases, project management tools, etc.).
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Master's degree preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presence; comfort dealing with all levels of the organization.
- Drive, energy, and passion.
- Exhibits creativity, comfortable with risk taking, open to making change happen.
- Can implement and execute with speed and accuracy.
- Ideal experiences and personal characteristics include:
- Extensive experience in campus recruitment, early career identification and attraction, and successful diversity recruiting partnerships.
- Experience in designing sourcing strategies.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems and CRMs a plus.
- Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
- Delivers with a high sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer satisfaction approach.
- A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor while navigating a complex global organization.
Back to top