Director Technical Accounting - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Technical Accounting – PVH Corp.
This position will manage a staff of four in executing select accounting and reporting responsibilities including the accounting for derivative financial instruments, debt accounting and covenant reporting and the accounting for various incentive based compensation programs. This position will also be involved with special projects, including the accounting for complex transactions that arise within the Company. Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed for the candidate to execute across corporate departments. Specific responsibilities are noted below.
- Responsible for overseeing the Company’s global derivative financial instrument accounting, including ensuring appropriate documentation for effective hedge treatment, preparing financial reporting disclosures and maintaining support for the auditors.
- Responsible for the accounting and disclosure of the Company’s debt and debt-related accounts on the balance sheet and income statement.
- Responsible for overseeing the Company’s debt covenant reporting, including the Company’s compliance with key ratios. Facilitate quarterly meetings with the Treasury and Legal departments to review the debt covenant calculations.
- Responsible for overseeing the Company’s incentive compensation accounting, inclusive of bonus accounting and equity compensation accounting. Bonus accounting responsibilities include the review of ad hoc analysis required by senior management and the Company’s external compensation consultants. Equity compensation accounting includes the review of the Company’s dilution calculations and oversight of the Company’s global stock-based compensation program to ensure compliance with accounting, tax and statutory requirements.
- Responsible for certain areas of the 10-Q/10-K filings (e.g., liquidity, debt, stock-based compensation, earnings per share) and for reviewing the Company’s annual proxy statement.
- Involved with special projects, including the accounting for complex transactions.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate internal controls for areas of responsibilities and ensuring that SOX narratives are kept up to date.
8+ years of experience in public accounting and/or Corporate reporting. Public accounting experience a plus.
Minimum four year degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA required.
Strong technical accounting knowledge, yet practical in applying accounting processes. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proactive and self-motivated individual who has the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
Must be able to work independently and prioritize responsibilities in order to ensure adherence to strict reporting deadlines. Must have strong attention to detail and be able to detect and analyze issues and communicate and recommend appropriate solutions.
Must be able to present complex accounting issues in a simple manner. Must be proactive in identifying and analyzing accounting and disclosure issues within areas of responsibility.
Quick paced environment with successful multi-tasking required. Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities while meeting strict deadlines. Must be able to work under pressure with competing demands. Overtime is often required during quarter and year-end periods.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top