Director, Strategic Initiatives- PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
Reporting to the EVP, Supply - Heritage Brands, the Director, Heritage Brands Supply Strategy is responsible for creating Heritage Supply strategies along with the EVP Supply. Additionally, scoping, planning, managing and executing, business initiatives globally across all Heritage Brands. Building and managing internal project teams, supporting the Initiative Owner, facilitating meetings and ensuring quality control throughout the Initiative life cycle are central to this position.
- Maintain holistic view of forward looking global business strategy in order to identify, connect and deliver initiatives and opportunities that drive and enhance category and industry leadership
- Provide thought-partnership to EVP Heritage Supply in developing new strategies to achieve longer term vision
- Build frameworks around ambiguous, complex, or forward-looking ideas to distill further into strategies and initiatives
- Partner with L1/2 vendors/suppliers to execute strategic projects, evolve manufacturing practices, and deliver impactful solutions across the value chain
- Liaise with leadership across different functions and divisions in complex and matrixed organization to understand strategic priorities and influence the success of strategic projects
- Develop collateral (including presentations, communications, etc.) to effectively communicate strategic priorities, goals of strategic initiatives, as well as drive the implementation of initiatives
- Understand macro trends including trade policy, track and monitor opportunities & impact to business
- Facilitate scoping brainstorm sessions to define initiative objectives, scope, and work streams
- Independently drive and direct key strategic projects (with minimal guidance) and ensure their success - including directing projects and project participants
- Oversee financial contribution process
- Contribute to creating and maintaining Supply project management methodologies structure, plans, and templates along with global SIO community members
- Implement standardized PVH operating models by defining communication and education plans in accordance with each business division
- Project manage new initiatives along with Initiative Owner
- Create project governance structure
- Create and maintain project charter including scope, benefits, budget, timeline and stakeholders
- Build and manage work breakdown structure along with work stream leads
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
- Act as a mediator between stakeholders and team members
- Support business dedicated project manager with project management expertise and subject matter knowledge
- Report initiative status to executives
- Safely crash unsuccessful or re-prioritized projects
- Proactively identify opportunities for new ways of working both within the team and throughout the organization
- Service as a connector between businesses, functions, and Central SIO to document and share best practices
- Contribute to creating and maintaining best practices with Central SIO
- Serve as trusted advisor and strategic partner to senior leadership across Heritage business divisions and Supply organization
- 7+ years' work experience in the retail or consumer goods industries, or other supply chain strategy background
- 3 years' minimum work experience in a project management or consulting role required
- Demonstrated leadership managing people of all levels
- University degree or college diploma in business or a related field.
- MBA is an asset but not required.
- PMI Certification is an asset but not required.
- Familiarity with project management tools and/or software packages
- Strong in business strategy and project management execution
- Strong, confident, compelling communicator with developed presentation skills
- Presence, voice, and the ability to influence
- Strategic, operational, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, leadership, and problem solving skills
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and prioritize
- Ability to elicit cooperation from senior management and other departments
- Comfortable with all levels and able to navigate within the organization
- Creative problem solving
- Forward thinking
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top