If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Directs and develop a centralized Procurement program which includes all PVH Corp. Retail Divisions and Corporate locations for both US and Canada operations. Supports all global projects partnered with the VP of Procurement.
Strategically directs the business demands for retail and corporate global programs, projects and relationships supporting all stakeholders. (Heritage/Calvin, Speedo and Tommy Hilfiger brands)
- Setting goals for the direct reports on the team, developing organizational capability, and modeling how the team works together.
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results for each division.
- Develops strategic and operational plans for the direct reports on the team, managing execution, and measuring results.
- Experience managing a supply spend category $100M plus
- Responsible for the management of quarterly RFx’s to delivery savings, cost avoidance and competitive pricing within the supplier base.
- Develops category sourcing strategies
- Provide resources, process expertise, best practices and advanced tools for sourcing.
- Develops and monitors performance against financial targets, quality, performance and productivity.
- Strong strategic and project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills, contract management and the ability to work with the legal team.
- Ensures reliable procurement of supplies, improved service and quality, and reduced costs and supplier lead times as well as strengthening of supplier relationships.
- Prepares, communicates and educates the direct reports on the team on changes in policies and practices within the organization.
Experience: 10-15 years Purchasing experience, knowledge of Retail and Operation systems, contract negotiations and vendor management.
Education: 4 year College degree required. Procurement Certifications a plus
Skills: All computer and analytical skills: WXP Professional, Procurement/Invoicing processing system SAP/ARIBA preferred.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top