Director - Packaging & Special Projects, Global Marketing - CALVIN KLEIN
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Director of Packaging and Special Projects is responsible for leading the on-brand conceptualization and execution of global Calvin Klein packaging across all business lines and retail experiences. This role will be the lead for the packaging team and deliver global strategies for packaging to design and merchandising partners, overseeing strategy to deliver world-class packaging and visual content, leading team to elevate retail experiences including underwear, trim, and print collateral design.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Lead the creative vision and design aesthetic for branded content across packaging touchpoints and other channels guided by Global Creative leadership
- Deliver presentations to cross functional team on the global strategy for design concepts and packaging themes.
- Oversee the development of hangtags, packaging and other print collateral from initial concept to final physical execution
- Manage timeline of all projects for the packaging team ensuring deliverables are being met in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent communication and efficient workflow between cross-functional teams
- Oversee team to ensure brand continuity is consistent across all projects and platforms
- Ensure a sustainability-first packaging concept working with the consumer insights teams on seasonal campaign themes
- Drive elevated and on-brand packaging concepts while adhering to tactical and cost constraints of a project
- Maintain relevancy in new design trends, innovation, sustainability, customer experiences, materials and technology across all retail experiences
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8+ years professional experience with design agency or studio experience
- Specialization in packaging design preferred.
Education : Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Communications or related concentration preferred.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent compositional and typographical skills
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong in communicating ideas with teams
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced environment
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top