Director of Supply Planning PVH Corporate
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director of Supply Planning PVH Corporate
Director Supply Planning
At PVH we are currently rolling out JDA to each of our divisions and this exciting time warrants a need for additional Supply talent.
As our Director Supply Planning you are accountable for optimizing the supplier (vendor) network performance by focusing on rough-cut capacity management, supplier production and sequence optimization, and leverage known developments in the market, customer, or demand to change the supplier strategies going forward. Your role is to take improved performance and formalize metric and supplier collaboration opportunities. Create the framework- metrics, data visibility, internal team collaboration, drivers to inventory and replenishment accuracy, and attributing- to make a supplier collaboration possible. Drive a performance culture and bring greater awareness, as an advocate for the business, the customer and product strategies to suppliers. Build real collaborate process with cross-functional planners. As a strategic lever in the supply chain, partner with adjacent key teams, such as logistics and raw material management (product design), to optimize execution of delivery and pre-product planning.
Requirements for the position include:
- Develops and implements supply planning strategies to aggressively reduce the total cost to deliver PVH products; utilize supply planners capabilities to produce supply scenarios that can greatly change the inventory planning paradigms.
- Develop JDA ESP tool performance by configuring parameters to most efficiently align product color/style attributes to known (historical) vendor capabilities. Optimize plans and meet supply planning accuracy targets.
- Own all supply performance capability centered upon supplier plan adherence and operational reliability. Drive a culture on the team to create business first (not supplier driven) production and capacity strategies.
- Pivot with supply planning teams, and variance analysis data, to find latent supply chain synchronization opportunities such in postponement, advancement, expediting, consolidation, segmentation, supplier reduction.
- Proactively manage cross- functional alignment and communication flows, including implementation of strategies that maximize supplier and financial performance. Provide all necessary analysis to support integrated business planning each month.
- Provide all requested JDA tool modifications, clarify for project owners, the required enhancements to improve supplier capacity planning and replenishment accuracy.
- Maintains control over the production supplier (sourcing) network leveraging tools to both tactically and strategic optimize. Segment supply base to meet customer/product goals.
- Build an improved data model, with scenarios developed in supply review for integrated business planning, to sketch the right supplier capacity strategies. Leverage your experience with suppliers to propose new approaches. Take possibility to demand and fulfillment partners to adjust plans accordingly.
- Oversees recruitment, training, retention, and organization of staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Establish and measure key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to the supply chain and ensures delivery in terms of service and costs. Work with VP Supply Chain on mix between mid-term strategy and data, tool, and people capability.
- Leads the development of a best in class IBP process by owning supply scenario planning with Demand Planning
Director. Coordinate the appropriate mix of profitability scenarios to change future business direction.
Qualifications for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA or willing to work towards an MBA preferred.
- 7-10 years experience with any one of the following: production planning, inventory management, operations, buying/procurement, supply chain, and/or logistics/distribution.
- 4-6 years experience with a leading forecasting or inventory management or master planning (production) solution / tool such as as JDA Fulfill, JDA MP, JDA ESP, i2 Prod Plan, SAP Master Planner, Manugistics, Logility Oracle
- JDA ESP or MP tools highly desirable.
- JDA Collaborate required.
- Consumer products company, preferred, fast moving consumer goods in multi-channel business highly desirable.
- Possesses a strong working knowledge of MRP and ERP systems and their implementation.
- Apparel or like product manufacturing or sourcing not required but highly preferred.
- International contact and B2B relationship highly desirable.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top