Director of E-Commerce, Heritage
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director of E-Commerce, Heritage
The Director of E-Commerce will be an emerging, proactive executive with significant e-commerce experience, particularly suited to the strategic, merchandising and operational components and technical challenges of a growing e-commerce business. The successful candidate must be able to use effectively all available levers to attract traffic, provide a great shopping experience, increase conversion and retention, and assort and forecast to ultimately driving sales and margins, as well as managing a web community.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for the overall business plan (long and short term) for Heritage e-commerce, including annual P&L responsibility
- Analyze sales data and provide in-depth reporting on overall P&L
- Lead team to drive an engaging experience across multiple brand and category driven sites
- Develop existing SEM, SEO, email, affiliate, retargeting channels and determine new opportunities to drive qualified traffic to the Heritage site and leverage across brands
- Joint with The Marketing Group, strategically plan, implement, and flex performance marketing based on business needs and ROI
- Manage pricing ladders to drive owned e-comm business in concert with the wholesale pricing model
- Develop strong internal relationships with Marketing, Creative Design and Sales as well as IT and Operations to create best-in-class websites and meets business needs
- Liaise with CRM team to develop and enhance loyalty programs, customer segmentation and general customer outreach strategies
- Partner with IT resources to build and launch site functionality
- Operational responsibilities include managing product images and feeds, content and promotional launches, QA responsibilities, inventory flow and 3rd party vendor management for onsite tools such as product reviews and recommendations.
- Leverage expertise across internal teams managing 3rd party marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon and Jet.com to streamline content, product data and maximize ROI
- Use Omniture/Google Analytics and other business tracking tools to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Partner with the marketing group to benchmark, measure and analyze results of online marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, promotions, search engine marketing, affiliate program and future online marketing initiatives
- Manage buying processes across multiple divisions to ensure proper assortment buildout
- Manage forecasting of replenishment needs aligned with the wholesale buying and supply chain process
- Advocate best practices and research new industry trends/opportunities for increased web sales and online branding
- Manage career paths, development and succession plans of team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 10+ years' experience in direct to consumer E-Commerce operations, preferably in apparel.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in E-Commerce, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience in SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing and display advertising a must
- Extensive knowledge of digital pricing models
- Solid understanding of site navigation, content management and reporting tools.
- Adobe Analytics and GA experience
- Prior exposure to merchandising / merchandise planning
- Ability to work well across multiple departments and independently
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability
- Exceptionally strong planning, organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional collaborative skills and ability to build strong relationships across cross functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player and leadership qualities; previous direct report management
- Experience using the Microsoft Windows family of operating systems in the PC environment. Skilled in use of Microsoft word, Excel and Outlook.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top