Director Network Services
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Network Services
The Director of Network Engineering will report to Group Vice President, Infrastructure Services and lead a team responsible for the architecture, design, engineering and operation of PVH's global network.
This position is a mix of exceptional team management, technology ownership, vendor management coupled with strong interface skills working with the business stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the firm's voice, video, and data network strategy, developing network standards, evaluating products and solutions, and publishing out network designs for consumption by the Infrastructure Services, and IT Operations teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Collaboration with peers to drive the PVH's voice, video, and data network strategy and platform roadmaps.
- Develop and execute on strategic roadmap to drive the transformation of PVH's network as PVH expands globally and prepare to both organic growth and through acquisitions especially in the Asia region
- Partner with IT Operations on execution of the network roadmap and insure seamless transition from Design to Implementation and monitoring to Operations.
- Design solutions with compliance (PCI and others) built into our solutions.
- Manage a continuous improvement approach to managing vendors to insure optimization and improvements to effectiveness and efficiency as PVH continues to grow.
- Design and development of network solutions to meet business requirements
- Partner with Information Security Services team in implementing Network Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls, Proxies, and other security technologies that are required to keep pace with industry best practices.
- Evaluation of new product and technologies from conceptual review through solution proof of concept
- Partner and collaborate with peers to drive process improvements across all IT towers.
- Monitor emerging technologies and manage current relationships with 3rd party technology vendors
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports by establishing work priorities as they perform their duties to achieve company initiatives
- Drive project governance utilizing project Leadership and resource management with PVH PMO tools and processes
- Be responsible for hiring, retaining and mentoring the best talent.
- Be responsible to plan and manage the budget for your teams and projects
- Identify trends and opportunities to enhance business performance; provide recommendations to align the engineering strategy to streamlined operations.
- Maintain visibility into plans across various business units to support incoming growth.
- Establishes and maintains strong vendor relationships
- Sponsor and deliver key project initiatives to implement new services or improve existing services.
- Maintains and manages Architecture and design of PVH's Network Environment
10+ years of experience with running and managing Network Engineering in a global environment.
6+ years of supervisory or managerial experience with a proven ability to engage, motivate, evaluate and mentor team members and managers
BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Cisco and ISSACA Certification Preferred
- Experience designing and providing networks capable of 24x7 business operations with a track record of managing teams that supported engineering highly available services.
- Clear understanding of ITIL v3
- Vendor management experience including contract negotiations, price negotiations, commercial terms, and outsourcing
- Experience with PCI and SOX regulatory compliance controls are required.
- Experience with operating large‐scale, highly available systems through capacity planning, performance tuning, and infrastructure architecture
- Understanding of network engineering, network security and how it relates to scaling infrastructure
- Financial management experience; ability to create and manage IT budgets, contractor/vendor relations (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effectively interact with all levels of management from application developers to the CIO.
- Ability to develop and maintain highly effective relationships, internally and externally.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top