Director, Merchandise Planning - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, Merchandise Planning – Calvin Klein
The Director of Merchandise Planning is responsible for facilitating the growth of wholesale accounts through careful planning and analysis of the merchandise assortment and strategies utilizing point of sale activity and partnering effectively with divisional leaders to understand and address business opportunities and challenges.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop actionable merchandise plans that will contribute to the overall strategic objectives
- Analyze POS results and partner with sales to devise strategies to optimize assortments
- Build seasonal strategies for classifications, product mix & pricing
- Provide sku plan guidance to merchandising team
- Report on the analytics and anticipated financial results behind key strategies
- Support business in all matters related to merchandise budgets & goals
- Direct responsibility for assortment margin planning of OP/Clubs
- Standardize procedures and analysis for sound decision making and ensure integrity of data
- Manage, train and develop team of merchandise analysts
- Partner cross functionally to understand business needs & challenges
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in a retail or wholesale environment, including time as a Planner, Buyer, or as a wholesale analyst
- Bachelor’s degree with a business background
- Highly proficient in Excel and Word; Knowledge of PowerPoint and Access; Knowledge of ACS & 7th On-Line preferred
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top