Director, Merchandise Operations - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, Merchandise Operations - PVH Corp.
The Director, Merchandise Operations will create, manage and maintain the cross functional product life cycle calendar for all categories in DFG. They will also partner in executing and driving the Speed strategies for the division.
- Create, maintain, and communicate all Seasonal Product Lifecycle calendars and updates for current and future seasons
- Understands the cross-functional nature of process and calendar end-to-end
- Monitor calendar deliverables, prioritize activities and collaborate with functional leaders to ensure timelines are maintained and milestone objectives are met
- Proactively seeks out solutions to potential cross-functional issues that affect the calendar, process and organization
- Identify, recommend, and implement process enhancements based on industry and brand's best practices
- Drive continuous improvement and increased efficiency and effectiveness as business needs shifts
- Monitors key process metrics and KPIs
- Communicate process and deliverables updates to cross functional leadership to ensure common understanding and requirements for success
- Prepare communication to relevant business partners regarding pertinent information throughout the process as well as agreed upon follow-up
- Partner in the day-to-day execution of Test & Chase and Test & Launch projects, track status of milestones, anticipate bottlenecks or delays, and partner in appropriate escalation approaches
- Participate in key meetings related to product test approval and execution, follow up with key stakeholders, and ensure required deliverables are met
- Partner with cross-functional teams in country and in regional hub for project
- Communicate project updates and flag anticipated delays, allowing for timely reaction
- Cross-functional Execution
- Manage delivery of Test, including tracking milestones, anticipating bottlenecks or delays and partnering in appropriate escalation approaches
- Communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure process is on track (internal partners, offshore, vendors, suppliers, leadership, etc.)
- Focus on continuous improvement of process and tools
- Support the division in developing new ways of working, adapting our value chain to better meet the needs of the evolving consumer
Qualifications and Experience:
Experience: 7+ years working with Project Management, speed models and or in a global supply chain role
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field; advanced degree a plus
- Strong leadership, facilitation and project management skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Highly organized, action-driven, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly understand organizational structures and inter-dependencies
- Strong understanding of the whole value chain
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top