Director, Marketing, CK China
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, Marketing, CK China
To be responsible for all china marketing efforts, ensuring all CK brands global marketing push is present in the China market and within global brand marketing guidelines.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Closely with Regional Marketing to develop all CK related Marketing Strategies for Whole China.
- Providing strategic China marketing plan on an annual and adjusted monthly, quarterly basis covering all distributors.
- Develop and implement a one year tactical and three year China Marketing strategy that encompasses PR, advertising opportunities, event promotions, identification of new marketing opportunities and retail support.
- Oversee the positioning of current and future CK series of products, utilizing proven Marketing strategies and procedures.
- Provide China and Regional Management consistent research and reports that result in identifying existing or new opportunities.PR
- Highly effectively launch seasonal marketing campaigns and make sure strategies well cascaded.
- Ensure global PR strategies well executed in China market by optimizing resources and balancing biz needs.
- Make sure all approved marketing activities are qualified executed.
- Supervise team and PR agency to deliver brand exposure KPIs.CRM
- Quarterly track China CRM performance and provide tracking report for management review.
- Support regional team to integrate CRM programs at AP level.Digital /Social Media/EC Marketing
- Manage various social platforms, make sure communication on brand and increase readers' engagement.
- Provide half yearly tracking report for management review.
- Keep on exploring new digitized communication approaches so as to keep brand vitalities.
Direct: 2 Members on Digital & EC marketing, 2 Members on PR & Media, 1 member on CRM, 1Member on trade marketing
- Innovation: Leverages multiple and diverse resources for ideas and inspiration. Generates creative ideas and alternative approaches.
- Drive for Results: Sets high goals for personal accomplishment. Tenaciously works to meet or exceed goals by leverages available resources. Stays focused, measures progress, and evaluates results. Monitors results and delegates decisions to the appropriate level.
- Focus on People: Identify suitable talents and high willingness to develop future successors and young talents to better support rapid growth of the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: Above 15 Years of relevant experience in the fashion retail industry or 4A company, at least 5 years in Director position.
- Have strong business sense and strategic thinking.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and a self-motivation.
- Negotiating skills and ability to resolve conflict and multiple priorities.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership skill.
Education: University graduate in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration related majors.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top