Director, Information Security Services - PVH Corp.
- Bridgewater, NJ
We are looking for an individual to help drive security best practices in IAM architecture, process, and governance across the IT and business organizations. This position will be responsible to lead teams responsible for Access Request Tools, help define and communicate strategic direction for access requests, and determine appropriate controls and workflows according to risk. This leader will partner with key IT and Business stakeholders to develop a product roadmap, define the business, technology and operations impact, and lead the Identity & Access Management initiatives across PVH.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Defines and oversees the Information Security Services (ISS) department strategy. Partners with the Information Security Operations, Enterprise Architecture, and Systems Infrastructure teams to define the Global Identity & Access Management strategy and roadmap for PVH Corp.
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve the overall quality and availability of identity access management products and services
- Provide stakeholder consultations in areas of identity and access management solutions and issue resolution
- Direct the team responsible for the global security administration of information systems, which includes the addition and removal of user accounts and modification of user access rights on multiple systems Oversee the recruitment, training, and development of the global Information Security Services team
- Monitor's ISS's service level agreements (SLA's) and identifies trends to detect problems and mitigate them ahead of time
- Lead and oversee the annual internal and external audit process for the Information Security Services department and ensure that all requested security documentation is provided timely to internal and external auditors
- Partner with the Information Security Operations and Risk Management teams in monitoring Data Leakage events and remediating access control related issues
- Support the Security Incident Response process as necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of seven years of experience in an IT environment
- At least three years of prior experience in a performance management role, including training, mentoring, and recruiting staff
- Experience with administration of Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, O365, Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, UNIX AIX and RedHat, IBM AS400, and SAP.
- Experience with Identity & Access management tools, including CyberArk, Varonis, Microsoft Identity Manager, and Hitachi Password Manager
- College degree preferred
- Technical certifications are considered a plus including Microsoft, SANS, etc.
- Knowledge of tools and solutions for the automation of IAM governance and user provisioning tasks
- Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Single Sign On
- Identity Federation
- Resource Provisioning
- Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and certification
- User Life Cycle Management Processes
- Intermediate understanding of file systems, file paths and MS Windows navigation
- Intermediate understanding of information systems and technology
- Intermediate understanding of scripting languages, including MS Powershell and Python
- Develop and establish appropriate metrics and key performance indicator
- Team player, able to work with other members of the Information Security and IT Groups in resolving issues
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good record keeping skills and an attention to detail
- Candidate will be required to submit to background check.
- Candidate will be required to be sensitive to PVH confidential and proprietary information.
Back to top