Director Information Security Risk
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Information Security Risk
The primary purpose of this position is to safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Lead the overall Information Security Risk Management function, including project security review, vendors risk review, and security awareness functions.
- Lead the global Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance program including onsite assessments and self-assessment questionnaires as required.
- Lead the overall Information Security awareness program, including development, implementation, and ongoing awareness initiatives
- Lead the implementation of information risk management principles as part of the various front line IT projects, including reviews of all new 3rd parties and vendors
- Perform reviews of vendor contracts for key security clauses and implications.
- Assist the VP of Information Security in maintaining Information Security Policies
- Provide advice and guidance on information risk matters involving legal or regulatory matters; escalates to VP of Information Security where necessary.
- Develop guidance and assist in the identification, implementation, and maintenance of organization information privacy policies and procedures in coordination with organization management and legal counsel.
- Work with key business and IT teams to promote security initiatives, best practices, and general security awareness.
- Development of Cyber Risk metrics and reporting, focused on active Cyber Risks as well as the efforts and results of the team.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, seminars and reviewing publications.
- Core team member of the PVH Security Incident Response Team
- 5-10 years of experience in an information security or risk management role
- Experience managing and mentoring direct reports and staff
- Experience reviewing contracts for information security requirements and concerns.
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- College degree is required
- Post-Graduate or relevant certifications are considered a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Team player, able to work with other members of the IT and business teams.
- Thorough understanding of control and risk management concepts and knowledge of the operational aspects of the information risk business is required.
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard and the associated compliance requirements for a Level 1 merchant.
- Candidate will be required to submit to background check (pre-employment, criminal, credit history and references)
- Candidate will be required to be sensitive to PVH confidential and proprietary information.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top