Director Information Security Operations - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Information Security Operations – PVH Corp.
The primary purpose of this position is to safeguard information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
- Direct global Security Monitoring and Vulnerability management program.
- Ensure the overall security monitoring program is operating efficiently and effectively
- Ensure the vulnerability monitoring and notification service of PVH I.T. is operating efficiently and effectively
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Junior Analysts
- Direct and oversee the strategy for security monitoring tools to improve the security of the environment based on business use cases or changes in threat landscape, root causes from security incident response, or output from security analytics
- Direct global security monitoring related functions relating to:
- Perform deep forensic analysis to aid in finding threats/suspicious activities in the enterprise
- Malware Reverse Engineering of new threats
- Perform in-depth analysis in support of network monitoring and incident response operations
- Tier 3 support to help analyze security logs and related security events
- Recognize problems by identifying security-related abnormalities and reporting violations.
- Help determine impact of potential intrusions on the network and infrastructure
- Direct the PVH Security Incident Response Team
- Direct the overall PVH Security Architecture program, including creation of security patterns, guidelines, and system hardening requirements.
- Keep current with vulnerabilities, attacks, and countermeasures and devote time to research and development activities
- Promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network security.
- 5-10 years of experience in an information security role
- Prior experience leading teams and mentoring junior staff
- College degree or technical certifications are considered a plus.
- Experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols
- Significant experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, knowledge of virtual environments, malware analysis and APT Methodologies.
- Expertise with tools and processes used in security incident detection and handling
- Experience with advanced threat detection technologies
- Experience in creating advanced security alerts and malware signatures
- Experience with SIEM technologies, log management tools, security analytics platforms, and forensic offerings
- Experience with malware analysis, virus exploitation and mitigation techniques
- Experience with security event response from key security products and services (network traffic analysis, PC forensics, kill chain, windows event analysis, etc.)
- Team player, able to work with other members of the Information Security Group in resolving issues
- Professional and cooperative attitude
- Strong communication skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top