Director, Human Resources - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, Human Resources – PVH Corp.
Primary Purpose: The Director, Human Resources will drive and execute first class HR in a global and dynamic environment. Be a true business partner providing generalist work with key, global, highly matrixed teams.
- Helping drive people initiatives with strong communication skills, coaching and influencing and offer thought-leadership regarding organizational/people related strategy and execution
- Helping assess and diagnose the needs of the business partners in order to ensure effective HR support
- Influencing and driving the success of HR by creating a culture that values associates and effectively manages change
- Partners with VP, Human Resources on HR programs, practices and key initiatives to drive business results
- Addressing and managing a broad spectrum of employee relations matters; resolve issues through a systematic approach adhering to company policies and best practices
- Supporting business objectives by working with manager and directors on development, role clarity, transition management and effective practices; helping lead initiatives aimed at creating, effectively managing, valuing, retaining and leveraging a diverse workforce
- Assuming responsibility for specific topical projects as assigned by VP, HR
- Experience in various HR disciplines and in emerging practices and developments
- Experience in employee relations
- Relevant experience as HRBP, Generalist or Employee Relations Specialist
- Global client support and Apparel/ Retail/ Consumer Goods industry experience (preferred)
- Experience working in a large, complex matrixed organization (required)
- Previous experience as an HR strategic partner to Supply Chain business functions (highly desired)
- Project management experience (required)
- Consulting and HR change management experience (desired)
- Previous experience developing “people-strategies” and driving transformational org change initiatives
- Experienced in Compensation Planning, Succession Planning, Performance Review Process
- Familiarity of Workday HR systems (nice to have)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Proven project management and operations skills with demonstrated ability to manage global projects and initiatives
- Ability to listen and to persuasively convey ideas and recommendations
- Strategic thinker, hands-on business partner with strong work ethic
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top