Director Health & Welfare Plans
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Health & Welfare Plans
The Director of Health & Welfare Plans is responsible for leading and managing a variety of Health & Welfare plans in the U.S., Canada and Internationally. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to overseeing the benefit programs from a Corporate Benefits perspective in support of Company goals, legal compliance and the well-being of participants. This individual will be expected to keep up with trends in the marketplace (local and international) in an effort to continuously improve upon existing benefit programs, provide analytical support in the delivery of these programs and ensure compliance across the globe.
Other responsibilities include:
- Select, develop and lead the Corporate Benefits team in administering Health & Welfare plans company-wide
- Manage and mentor direct and indirect reports on the benefits team
- Review and validate assigned invoices and budget reports for accuracy and reasonableness
- Lend expertise and oversight to H&W Benefits Manager and Administrator on COBRA, FSA, Disability as well as other assigned plans
- Oversee broker relationships in Canada and Internationally. This entails working closely with HR partners and brokers to review plan designs for competitiveness, compliance and consistency with market practices
- Analyze and evaluate existing benefits plan provisions and procedures. Review, propose and implement changes to ensure compliance, competitiveness and cost-effectiveness of benefit offerings
- Lead and support Workday project
- Direct various projects including but not limited to: Open Enrollment, Benefit Fairs, HR Training meetings and Annual Benefits Statement projects
- Direct and manage Benefits Portal, Life Event Packets, New Hire Materials, Benefits Procedures and HR Procedure manuals
- Oversee and coordinate implementation of new benefit plans and systems including development of RFPs to plan implementation, communication and rollout
- Manage and oversee the preparation of various federal &/or state filings
- Lead and manage updates of the Summary Plan Descriptions, SBCS and other required compliance documents
- Assist Group Vice-President with contract renewals, rate negotiations, plan design review & changes, regulatory issues, department budget and other projects as assigned
- Work on special projects as directed by Group Vice-President of Corporate Benefits.
- Minimum 6 years of Corporate Benefits experience with an emphasis on H&W plans
- Knowledge of International Health & Welfare benefits
- Experience with Workday is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills and judgement
- Strong multi-tasking ability. Capable of planning and priority setting, ability to manage several projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines and maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and expertise with Excel.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of applicable federal and local regulations pertaining to benefits (ERISA, HIPAA, PPACA, COBRA, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top