Director Financial Systems
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Financial Systems
The ideal candidate for the Director for Financial Systems will be a dynamic, self-motivated individual with
experience and skills in IT project management; software applications development; business process analysis & requirements gathering; excellent communication & writing skills. The Director – Financial Systems will be responsible for the coordination of SAP Financials & other ancillary financial systems support and IT projects; working with corresponding business departments for PVH, as well as outside firms. The role is also responsible for ensuring adherence to IT General Controls, as defined by Sarbanes-Oxley.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage SAP Financials environment from a project and ongoing support perspective, globally and regionally.
- Coordinate all IT support and project initiatives for all Financial Business partners.
- Understand the business processes and global strategy for Finance, related financial processes & links to other departments (e.g., Retail, Wholesale, Cost Accounting, Tax, Procurement, Advertising/Marketing).
- Collaborate with business partners in identifying opportunities to streamline their operations
- Manage and provide direction to IT technical resources supporting financial systems.
- Prepare project requirements, plans & budgets.
- Manage & plan project resources (internal & external).
- Responsible to make sure all software (internal & external) is kept current.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities to maintain a balance between day to day operations, projects and strategic development.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with ability to clearly communicate issues to a wide audience.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and customer service skills are essential.
- The ability to express complex, technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work well with people from many different disciplines and with varying degrees of IT experience.
- Coordinate and provide direction for Procurement, GL, AP, AR & FA integration points to/from internal ERP systems as well external vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10 years of experience with managing global, complex corporate application teams and
- 5 years SAP FICO Program Manager.
- 5 years of managing Global IT projects and IT resources.
- Experience implementing Ariba.
- BS required (accounting knowledge or background is plus)
- Practical experience designing and developing business applications; as well as transforming business practices.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top