Director End User Technologies-Services
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director End User Technologies-Services
The Director, End Point Technologies & Services is responsible for delivering world-class Devices & Services by managing and advancing the response and support of end-user requests and computing issues. The Director will manage the service desk 24/7, will have strong experience coordinating Incident Management and other key ITIL processes, will work alongside other IT professionals and business executives and will foster relationships with key Customers and end users by becoming a champion of end-user satisfaction.
In addition, the Director will closely manage outsourced vendors for the delivery of services per SLA , increase adoption of service and request catalog and continually improve the new hire orientation and other user training materials, videos and courseware. The Director will oversee the development, implementation and administration of service desk staff training procedures and policies, reduce risks to user experience and user productivity through active Change Management participation, monitor incident trends and anticipate potential future problems for proactive resolution and accurately maintain the CMDB.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Responsible for the Service Desk and accompanying Desk Side Support Teams.
- Manage Asset Tracking and the deployment of all end user equipment.
- Manage the planning, architecture, design, documentation and implementation of end user computing platform, operating system, enterprise software, and peripheral upgrades to improve services provided.
- Develop, manage, measure and report on key service-level metrics, including average response time, first-contact-resolution rate, mean time to repair, call avoidance, demand mix and end-user productivity.
- Deliver enterprise projects on time, quality and budget goals according to established Project, SDLC, Change Management and compliance methodologies.
- Build relationships with key Business Partners and all IT units to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded.
- Provide differentiated world-class, white glove, anytime service levels to executive VIPs
- Implement, manage and communicate results of end-user satisfaction surveys, and develop action plans to address areas needing improvement.
- Advance the disciplined use of a knowledge repository to share information among all levels of IT service and support.
- Prepare cost analyses, budget plans and proposals as needed.
- Be an active member of the change and problem management teams responsible for increased call avoidance, improved asset use and decreased end-user downtime.
- Leverage service desk best practices and process frameworks, such as the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to drive continual process improvement.
- Promote self-service tools, the request catalog and the knowledge repository as mechanisms to improve end-user satisfaction and reduce costs.
- Perform trend analyses, and develop action plans for improving service timeliness and reducing costs.
- Stay abreast of trends in service desk operations, management, technologies, sourcing, policies, procedures and other external changes that could have an impact on IT services.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10 years prior experience in service desk management
- Knowledge of IT service desk tools and best practices (required)
Education: Bachelor’s degree Info Systems or related field
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise applications, tools and operating systems, including: Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, MDM tools, ServiceNow, AD and GPOs, conferencing systems, file sync and share tools, etc.
- Strong technical knowledge in providing 24/7 support, including a global remote user base.
- Experience in streamlining Service Desk and Desktop support functions, including asset management, software management, software deployment and patch management.
- Proven track record of developing, managing to and reporting on SLAs.
- Experience in internal, external, and Sarbanes-Oxley audits
- Demonstrated progressive experience in the management of a technical support team
- Experience with security incident management/resolution
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Proven troubleshooting skills (required)
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- High level of both oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top