Director, Employer Branding & Communications - PVH Corp.
- New York, NY
The Director, Employer Branding will be responsible for the development & execution of global strategies to strengthen PVH's employer brand, including recruitment marketing campaigns & digital presence, to position PVH as an employer of choice.
In this role you will help PVH to maintain a competitive advantage in recruitment by designing and developing programs to elevate our career platforms, technology and channels, coordinating cross-business collaboration, and executing communications and marketing campaigns that enable PVH to attract & engage the best talent.
The ideal candidate will have experience in employer branding and/or talent acquisition, leading and influencing teams, with proven ability to build and manage relationships, balance day-to-day execution with long-term strategy creation and drive operational rigor.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop internal and external talent marketing strategy and plan, set measurable key performance indicators, and educate the business on key concepts.
- Coordinate regional and multichannel recruitment communications planning; develop integrated marketing campaigns which include social media and implementing programs and initiatives designed to elevate our employer brand on all platforms and channels.
- Define the best-in-class candidate experience and partner with global recruiting leads across all businesses and the Global Talent Acquisition team to bring that experience to life.
- Identify talent attraction challenges and research/recommend communications and outreach solutions and channels.
- Manage all employer branding channels, technology and platforms that includes managing content strategy.
- Storytelling and content creation: Engage with internal leaders and employees and empower them to create stories, videos and other aspects to showcase work location, environment, team and role impact in collaboration with the PVH Communications team.
- Serve as lead Communications partner to Talent Acquisition.
- Ensure change management and proper rollout of recruitment marketing programs through detailed project management and communications.
- Research and identify the appropriate KPIs and ROI metrics for employment brand and communications.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact and reach of recruitment marketing and social media outreach programs and CRM tools.
- Leverage data and user research to track and evaluate brand performance and develop insight-based recommendations for action to deliver effective targeted campaigns and brand experiences.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years of experience leading employment branding and communications on a global scale.
- Deep knowledge of the general recruitment process and the ways that employer brand, social media and recruitment marketing can impact the candidate experience and recruitment campaign results.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with teammates and business partners, including international teams.
- Ability to be both strategic and tactical objectives.
- Demonstrated experience in building relationships with potential employer branding partners (e.g. external vendors, platforms or branding organizations).
- Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building /strengthening a company's employer branding proposition.
- Able to synthesize and interpret data to tell compelling stories, ensure audience understanding and securing buy-in.
- Excellent research skills- always on top of industry changes and trends.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences.
- Ability to multi-task, have superior judgment, professionalism, poise.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach and strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
RELOCATION & SPONSORSHIP is not provided at the moment for this role.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top