Director, e-Commerce--Tommy Hilfiger
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, e-Commerce—Tommy Hilfiger
Love what you do, while working with one of the best digital teams in the industry! Tommy Hilfiger is one of the most innovative brands within the premium fashion industry. We combine the passion and drive of an entrepreneurial, start-up environment with our iconic American brand heritage. We’re looking for an experienced eCommerce talent to be responsible for the strategy and execution of the end-to-end Tommy.com site and purchase experience.
- Develop and manage the Tommy.com site vision, strategy and day-to-day operations, from first site experience to post-purchase customer satisfaction, while delivering both sales volume and brand building to the Tommy Hilfiger, NA business
- Identify short and long-range growth opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape, marketplace dynamics, consumer habits and behaviors and company strategies while leading the relationships with the internal and external business partners
- Source and deliver ecommerce best practices in the form of new functionality, customer tools, and ecommerce roadmaps
- Elevate the ecommerce customer experience during both the shopping and purchase journey, and close the loop with best-in-class post-purchase engagement
- Partner with Tommy Hilfiger Global eCommerce teams to bring a global vision to life, with tailoring to regional nuances and needs
- Lead the day-to-day Tommy.com site/business including development of short and long-term business plans, as well as day-to-day operations management delivering top line sales, operating metrics, key performance indices, marketing budget and maintaining bottom line targets
- Ensuring the day to day effectiveness of content display merchandising, navigation, search functionality, and product presentation maximizes the customer experience
- Ensure proper collaboration between IT, Marketing, Creative and other cross-functional teams to deliver on eCommerce and Digital sales and performance objectives
- Strategize with Marketing and Buying teams to deliver online product launches and refreshes
- Partner with vendor partners/Customer Service to ensure the timely and accurate fulfillment of product orders and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners (Marketing, Sales, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Finance and Legal) and external vendors, to optimize e-Commerce growth and profitability, including merchandising planning, sales and inventory planning/forecasting
- Integrate feedback from Customer Service and customer research into site functionality and product presentation requirements. Respond quickly to diagnose and manage any issues
- Responsible for return on all ecommerce site and customer service investment, including ongoing analysis and reallocation of budget across tools and functionalities. Responsible for sourcing and advising eCommerce leadership on new vendors and customer programs. Accountable for customer site experience, post-purchase satisfaction and repeat customer performance
Direct: Site Merchandiser, Copy Editor, SEO/Copy Writer, Assoc Web Content Mgrs
Indirect: Associate Site Merchandiser, Intern
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of related experience, including substantial experience in end-to-end ecommerce leadership for a leading ecommerce or multi-channel retailer
- Demonstrated strength in communication and influencing skills; not only written and verbal, but also in the engagement of internal and external business partners
- Proven ability to deliver eCommerce sales & profit growth for a digital brand flagship, interpreting data & drawing conclusions and proactively identifying areas for improvement
- Proven ability to manage regional strategy within a global brand context
- Proven ability to deliver ROI in ecommerce tools, functionality and experiences
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize effectively, and to meet deadlines with sense of urgency. Superior ability to manage short- and long-term projects simultaneously, trading-off resources to achieve company objectives
- Executive presence and strong presentation skills to interact with senior level management
- Strong communication skills and cross-functional collaboration skills to effectively partner with key cross-functional teams to increase the e-Commerce business (i.e. Marketing, Supply Chain, IT, Customer Service, Finance, Legal, etc.). Demonstrated ability to successfully lead cross-functional teams in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience in the selection and management of e-Commerce/vendor partnerships which include relationship building, strategic planning, operational oversight and contractual management to support Company goals and objectives
- In-depth understanding of e-Commerce business models and how to drive e-commerce sales through innovative, effective and cost efficient marketing/merchandising programs and strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, premium fashion environment. Desire to innovate quickly as part of a nimble, entrepreneurial team within an iconic, established American brand
Candidates must apply directly to the position via our online application system in order to be considered.
No agencies, calls or emails regarding this position.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top