Director, Creative Technologies - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, Creative Technologies - PVH Corp.
The Director of Creative Technologies is responsible for overseeing the planning, requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of technologies supporting digital asset mgmt. and other creative functions, internationally across brands. The director will provide leadership to multidisciplinary project teams that include internal IT organizations, business stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- The Director will partner with their respective business counter parts in the development of the short & long term, strategic systems plan, including partnering with their business on the justification, management & execution of supporting initiatives.
- The Director initiates and directs projects as required to support their business areas globally & locally.
- The Director will work closely with other groups globally to coordinate cross-functional plans and activities. This includes coordination with the other IT departments, Information Security/Audit areas, and business units, regarding new system implementations. The Director also coordinates system changes as needed in support of business changes or other IT changes, such as a system upgrade.
- The Director is responsible for the research & potential application of newer technologies in their area as driven by PVH initiatives, vendor capabilities or industry best practices & trends.
- The Director is expected to provide value added services to the business in the form of trends in creative and digital technologies aligned with business goals, and bringing these opportunities to the business for discussion.
- The Director is expected to evolve and support technology standards that align with PVH IT policies as well as those required for compliance by supported platform vendors. They are expected to ensure adherence within their staff.
- The Director recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, including regulatory & privacy driven changes to respective countries, as well as compliance (eg., Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, etc..).
- The Director is responsible to understand and set direction regarding the strategic position of their application(s), including ensuring the company has the required expertise in-house or external, to support it.
- The Director fulfills departmental requirements in terms of providing work coverage and administrative notification during periods of personnel illness, PTO or education
- The Director must be able to act for their VP in their absence, as well as handle any duties assigned by management.
- The position will be based out of our New York office, with periodic travel to our New Jersey office & other PVH regional locations on an infrequent basis (eg., Europe, Asia), as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10 years or more experience, within an IT organization supporting global consumer brands.
- 7 years or more experience, planning and managing creative and/or digital technology related systems implementation and support.
- Possesses comprehensive business and technical knowledge and organizational skills to oversee highly complex projects with high visibility and high impact on the business.
- Proven experience in prioritizing, presenting and executing plans with inherent change management practices, while meeting deadlines and operating under tight time constraints with a local or international scope.
- Anticipates and identifies issues that may prevent deliverables; develops and implements root-cause analysis and corrective actions.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality towards assigned tasks/goals in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to quickly handle shifting priorities and work towards agreed upon goals and target dates
- Demonstrated ability working with and integrating multiple internal and/or external teams including outside technology and consulting design/technology agencies.
- Experience in system design, development, testing & implementation phases within both agile & waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrate excellence in analytical and communication skills, as well as influencing broad technical discussions and decisions at all management levels.
- Uses innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
- Expertise in designing and building applications for scalability and redundancy and with international considerations in mind
- Global, multi-brand and apparel industry experience is a plus.
- Degree in Information Systems / Computer Science, or equivalent work experience required
- Strong familiarity with Digital Asset management platforms and strategies along with file storage architectures.
- Experience with digital asset management technologies, controls, digitization workflows/processes and frameworks, including evolving supporting policies
- Experience in development and governance of taxonomy and meta tagging process / controls of digital assets
- Knowledge of business applications and appropriate technical platforms supporting creative or digital related systems technology requirements
- Strong knowledge of digital, social media and mobile technologies
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and practices
- Excellent written and presentation communications skills.
- Marketing industry experience is a big plus. Apparel industry knowledge helpful
- Other Tools
- MS Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Collaborate with other IT departments and their business partners in supporting functions that create or leverage creative technologies, including but not limited to:
- Marketing (including: corporate and brand marketing systems & solutions support across all PVH brands (eg., Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Van Heusen, Izod, Arrow, Warners, Olga & Speedo))
- Communications (including: Internal Communications, Global Communications, Investor Relations, Public Relations)
- Supply Chain & Design related departments
- Visual Retailing
- Major Systems include:
- Digital Asset Management
- Creative Technology Standards (eg., Adobe Suite, Font Mgmt, File Mgmt, Video studio support, Rendering tools)
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top