Director Consumer Solutions - PVH
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director Consumer Solutions - PVH
PVH Chairman & CEO Manny Chirico has a phrase that describes the driving force behind the Consumer Insights & Customer Analytics Center of Excellence: No Rest For The Best. In an industry characterized by unprecedented change, significant shifts in consumer behavior and the rise of innovative technologies, we have seized upon the opportunity to become a more customer-centric and data-driven organization. We have consolidated our research and insights efforts under a single leader and hired a seasoned executive to steward the mission and development of a world-class practice and team. Members of the Customer Insights & Customer Analytics Center of Excellence team will advance thought leadership and organizational capability across our brands as well as help identify the business- and brand-building opportunities that will enable and fuel our continued growth. Simply put, we are a best-in-class company always looking for ways to become even better.
The Director of Consumer Solutions will contribute in a significant way by driving consumer insights into the business to create profitable, customer-focused actions, a critical process that will add meaningful value to the PVH portfolio of brands. This role will be an integral link between the needs of the business and the voice of the customer. This role will both influence and improve the way in which our businesses engage with consumers. Success in this role will depend upon a comprehensive understanding of customer analytics and consumer research, the ability to easily explain complex concepts, a flexible communication style focused on achieving the right outcome, intellectual curiosity, a creative approach to addressing complex challenges, and the ability to balance clear, strategic thinking with pragmatic, sleeves-rolled-up engagement and action.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Proactively look for ways to influence decision-making, improve business strategies, marketing programs, or product development processes through the creative use of consumer data
- Effective communication of analytical findings such that key facts, insights and implications are clear and understood by those without analytics expertise; use of data visualization and other demonstration or description of information are important
- Develop and drive consumer insights within the business in an effective manner that results in new programs / processes and / or enhanced consumer brand experiences
- Represent the full consumer research and analytics capabilities to key business partners
- Actively track performance and usefulness of insights provided to the business to ensure work if focused on providing value and all are being productive
- Partner with consumer research and analytics experts to efficiently develop influential deliverables for your business stakeholders
- Maintain project priorities, properly and proactively set expectations with business leaders, align deliverables to key decisions dates and collaborate with partners to ensure execution
- Act as a trusted advisor with specific brand or channel business leaders
- Collaboration with a wide variety of internal colleagues and stakeholders, particularly with fellow team members and brand or channel business leaders
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Six-eight years prior work experience in a combination of hands-on data analytics as well as analytics design and management
- An understanding of basic business financials and experience comprehending publicly available financial documents
- Demonstrated ability to utilize customer analytics outputs such as segmentation or lifetime value and consumer insights outputs such as primary research, product testing feedback or third party data sources like NPD to build a consumable, action-oriented recommendation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to discuss complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with clear recommendations based on data
- Comfortable in a rapid response mode where information or answers are sourced from a database in a timely and thoughtful manner
- Proven track record of collaboration and being able to work with flexible direction
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Motivated, resourceful self-starter
- Positive, solution-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree required, Masters in a quantitative field ideal
- Natural collaborator who enjoys being a part of a team and is able to teach team members how to collaborate most effectively with different stakeholders and partners
- Comfortable navigating and balancing multiple viewpoints
- Willingness to learn and try new approaches
- Nimble and flexible when it comes to juggling multiple priorities, projects and deadlines
- Adaptable and energized by change
- Energetic and enthusiastic about the opportunity to build something
- Mature, professional demeanor
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top