Director, Change Management - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Director, Change Management – PVH Corp.
The Change Management Director is responsible to seamlessly manage complex change initiatives that support PVH’s ongoing business transformation. The goal is to drive faster adoption and utilization of the system effectively.
The director will help lead and implement PVH change management methodology/strategies, specifically for large scale system implementations. This role will work specifically work with the Global Supply Chain (GSC). This position will interface with different levels of the organization to focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, roles/responsibilities of system end-users and identify opportunities to support the people/organizations being impacted by the change.
- Apply & drive the change management methodology to create a strategy to support the people & organizational needs required for the initiative
- Conduct in-depth assessment of current state via people, process and technology
- Articulate future state of people, process and technology
- Track and constantly refine evolving roles/responsibilities of all levels of end-users; by function, by business and by location
- Develop executable approaches to address business process, communication & training to transition from current to future state
- Partner with HR to articulate talent needs and gaps
- Create change project plan that is feasible and aligned with overall project deliverables
- Works closely and in direct partnership with overall Project Manager to ensure connectivity and tracking
- Continually surface obstacles and risks during the duration of the project and identify potential solutions to support and address
- Collaborate effectively with business and technology stakeholders on project and change management , including external system consultants
- Work autonomously but with close alignment with Project Team
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Understand technology process and lifecycle of software implementation
- Retail/apparel business & technology experience – very strong plus
- Knowledge of retail product lifecycle, including understanding of roles/responsibilities of merchandising, product development, sourcing, planning and distribution, highly helpful
- Supply chain experience
- Understand technology process and lifecycle of software implementation, helpful
- 2-3 years consulting experience, ideal, not required
- 5 years project management experience, required
- Bachelor’s degree minimum required
- Proven project management experience; system implementation a plus
- Solid understanding of how people experience change and a change process
- Strong business analysis abilities
- Articulate/assess current and future state
- Conduct gap analysis & impact assessments
- Develop process flows
- Identify business requirements
- Exceptional communication & negotiation abilities
- Ability to clearly articulate process (visually and verbally) for variety of audiences
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong ability to influence and lead without authority
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in constantly changing situations
- Ability to filter opinions; does not reflexively react to all direction
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top