Director Associate Engagement & Employer Branding - CALVIN KLEIN
- New York, NY
The Director, Associate Engagement & Employer Branding will play an impactful role in creating and driving a cohesive and holistic employer value proposition (EVP) and strategy that encompasses Calvin Klein's mission, values, and culture to create a highly talented and engaged workforce and position Calvin Klein as an employer of choice.
In this role, you will partner with Human Resources (HR) and Corporate Communications to design and execute an exceptional employee experience across the organization including the end-to-end talent experience for Calvin Klein associates, including strengthening recruitment, engagement and retention tactics.
The ideal candidate will take an "associate-first" approach and be brand-centric; possessing passion and experience for building a strong Calvin Klein brand by leveraging data/insights, creating cohesive strategies and compelling content and storytelling. A gifted and strategic storyteller -t he ideal candidate will be committed to delivering meaningful an employee experience, but obsessed with continuous process improvement utilizing creativity, business insights and stakeholder feedback to enhance the overall associate experience.
This leader will have experience leading employee engagement and employer branding teams; able to collaborate, gain buy-in and influence across multiple stakeholders and levels of leadership across Calvin Klein and PVH. To be successful, this role requires you to build trust, be comfortable taking initiative and have the ability to move fast and iterate along the way.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Partner with PVH and CK HR to define the EVP and best-in-class talent end-to-end employee experience for Calvin Klein.
- Craft communication strategies, messages and content that shape the articulation of Calvin Klein's EVP ensuring consistency across all internal and external touch points.
- Develop and execute employer marketing strategies that bring focus and prioritization as an employer of choice in order to attract, engage and retain best-in-class talent.
- Create an employer branding playbook and guidelines that enables internal leaders and associates to create stories and content videos to showcase work location, environment, team and role impact.
- Manage all employer branding channels, technology and platforms (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Careers Site, etc.).
- Ensure that all associate touchpoints are consistent with our Brand Purpose, Mission & Values.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop internal and external talent marketing strategy and plan, influence and gain buy-in from internal leaders to implement and support within their respective functions, and set measurable key performance indicators.
- Foster an inclusive culture by contributing perspective, insights, and knowledge, and taking a balanced consultative and systemic approach to enable the organization to capitalize on global success.
- Serve as lead Corporate Communications partner to HR functions including Inclusion & Diversity, Talent Acquisition and Performance & Development.
- Partner with Internal Communications on executive positioning and organization-wide events, such as Town Halls, business updates, etc., as well as ongoing story-telling and content creation.
- Build strong relationships with leadership to develop a deep understanding of the business and increase awareness and understanding of employee experience as critical business imperatives, and drive the key pillars of the global strategy into relevant initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Branding and/or Marketing Communications working for high profile brands.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the "customer" and "customer journey" and ability to apply this strategic thinking to employer branding and the end-to-end associate experience.
- Ability to help define and shape the narrative for a dynamic, evolving organization.
- Strong program or project management experience with a proven track record of developing, driving, and delivering against implementation plans with a high degree of initiative.
- Ability to utilize metrics to demonstrate success in building /strengthening a company's employer branding proposition.
- Able to synthesize and interpret data to tell compelling stories, ensure audience understanding and secure buy-in.
- Ability to craft stories and messages for different internal and external audiences; excellent written and verbal communicator with ability to listen, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences.
- Ability to inspire, lead and engage teams; both direct and in-direct reports.
- Ability to multi-task, have superior judgment, professionalism, poise.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with proactive approach and strong work ethic.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Education: Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability work across a diverse range of teams and departments, understand and account for different perspectives, and respond appropriately to varied audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills; ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with global peers and cross functional partners.
- Exceptional leadership skills including the ability to set direction and vision, drive innovation and manage change.
- Positive and team-oriented attitude with a proactive approach, exceptional work ethic
- Excellent research skills- always on top of industry changes and trends.
- Ability to work well under pressure, anticipate needs and challenges, and respond to changing demands.
- Ability to think and react quickly, produce deliverables on tight turnarounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top