Digital Marketing Coordinator - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Digital Marketing Coordinator – Calvin Klein
The Digital Marketing Coordinator position within the CRK Advertising group will help coordinate international digital marketing needs, data/ analytics and integration with global brand marketing programs. This position will also help manage relationships with internal and external digital partners.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Assist Digital Marketing Manager in delivering marketing programs and assets for international e-commerce markets
- Manage seasonal content updates of global brandsite for non-ecommerce/ international markets
- Lead creation, conception, and presentation of e-commerce brand marketing ideas and social media integration
- Coordinate day to day relationship with international e-commerce content/ buying teams which consists of: landing page/e-mail creative requests, online ad banners, project timelines and site improvements
- Work directly with these teams to identify social media and brand integration opportunities throughout the customer experience
- Provide content analysis of earned social data working with social media monitoring tools such as: Sysomos, Native Social Platforms, Adobe Omniture + Sprinklr
- Provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations
- Assist in managing paid social agency, campaigns and advertising creative
- Analyze overall social media trends and digital media trends using a wide range of social listening and secondary research tools
- Monitor fan/follower comments on owned content for spam and customer service requests; manage necessary responses with customer service team
- Coordinate creative and agency partners
- Enforce the defined brand voice guidelines across all international markets
- Manage execution of special e-commerce projects (special events, sponsorships, magazine partnerships, etc.)
- Develop project briefs and execute to completion
- Review monthly production job status reports and billing
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience: one to three years of experience in the digital marketing space ideally with a fashion/beauty/fragrance industry focus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Actively participates in a wide variety of digital activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
- Understanding of popular and emerging social networks
- Project management experience
- Experience in working with an e-commerce team
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Word, Excel (Photoshop/HTML a Plus)
- Excellent attention to detail and strong writing/editing skills
- A strong aesthetic sensibility and exposure to/understanding of fashion, photography, architecture, and/or art
- Strong interpersonal communications/presentation skills and ability to work productively in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative environment, including interface and coordination with in-house advertising agency, and contact with associates and licensees at all levels
- Resourceful, creative and self motivated with strong organizational skills and aptitude for immediately developing a highly organized approach to managing multiple projects, and an ability to quickly absorb the spirit of the Calvin Klein design point of view.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top