Digital Content Designer - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Digital Content Designer – Calvin Klein
The Digital Content Designer supports the Creative Studio in all aspects of Agency’s digital marketing, social media, mobile and e-commerce design projects. Scope of work involves all digital layouts associated with the Calvin Klein brand and new media properties. Daily responsibilities include creating digital graphics and typography
for online display. Must have an editorial design sensibility with an understanding
of responsive design principles.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Produce production quality digital graphics and typography for print, web and mobile.
- Integrate product requirements with marketing guidelines to deliver production quality digital designs.
- Translate UX specifications and business requirements into clean, simple design.
- Develop detailed graphical user interface templates and style guides.
- Fulfill multiple project requests while meeting product development deadlines.
- Act as design liaison between cross-functional teams.
- Maintain brand continuity across all projects and platforms
- Design Landing pages, e-blasts, social media layouts and various web projects.
- Responsible for editorial e-commerce layout design.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with digital design
- In-house and fashion experience, a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Media or related concentration preferred.
- Mastery of Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- Understanding of responsive design principles, a must
- Great compositional and typographical skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams.
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS/Flash and other motion graphics, a plus.
- A digital portfolio review is required for consideration. Examples showcasing clean and sophisticated aesthetic is a prime requirement
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top