If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Ecommerce DevOps Manager will be responsible for implementing best practice processes for supporting a large scale WebSphere Commerce application landscape. This includes release management, systems architecture, application support and operations.
The PVH Ecommerce team develops systems that must meet all the performance and security expectations of demanding external customers and also reliably interface with internal and external systems. This operations manager role ensures smooth transition of the fast paced enhancements/changes into the production application. Key focus areas include:
- Implement and maintain DevOps best practices for continuous delivery (CI/CD) model
- Administration of WebSphere Application Servers and WebSphere Commerce across all environments
- Support external interfaces from the e-commerce application to ensure end to end systems
- Assist in troubleshooting application and infrastructure issues in the environments
- Ensure all components of the software stack are kept up to date with latest patches
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
Specific requirements for a DevOps Manager in Ecommerce include:
- Work with the Ecommerce team, PVH IT and external partners on operation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the ecommerce applications
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage vendor and PVH resources and provide economies of scale
- Perform ongoing application performance tuning, review performance bottlenecks and propose innovative solutions
- Perform daily system monitoring, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs. Recommending and maintaining selected tools.
- Responsible for release and deployment management
- Maintain and document the application architecture
- Hands-on analysis of logs and problem identification/troubleshooting
- Responsible for business continuity and disaster recovery plans
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
5+ years in WebSphere Commerce Application Development/Support
This position requires a BS-level degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Specific skills for DevOps Manager in Ecommerce include:
- The ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing, is critical for this position.
- Experience in implementing WebSphere Commerce solution
- Familiar with multi-tier web application architecture
- Strong expertise supporting WAS, WCS, IHS, SOLR, DB2, Linux
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce Extended Site Global Store Model
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce B2C and B2B store models
- Experience with WebSphere Commerce Data load process
- Should have strong experience in Management Center, Commerce Composer, Commerce Insights, SOLR search
- Experience working in an agile development methodology
- Hands-on experience with log analysis and troubleshooting
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (\"PVH\") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Project Manager at Innovation Next, PVH
Taylor sources new enterprise capabilities with the Innovation Team, connecting the solutions they discover with business goals to expand white space. He also helps with process improvement and cultural connectivity.
Back to top