Designer III, CKJ Men's Wovens
Design Your Future at PVH
Designer III, CKJ Men’s Wovens
The Designer III is responsible for developing the CK Jeans Men’s woven shirts and trousers lines for the Product Development Group under the direction of the VP of Design.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work with VP Design and design team to research and develop concept, color, fabrics, print and graphics and hardware designs for men’s woven product.
- Design concepts based on merchandising plan.
- Attend fittings, and review prototypes.
- Convey all information to pertinent parties (Sourcing, Merchandising and Tech). Also responsible for communicating all necessary information for the technical packages.
- Prepares design presentations for review meetings.
- Ensures timely development of line by adhering to time and action calendar.
- Responsible for organizing relevant information (mill cards, files of Collections etc.).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 7+ years design experience with extensive experience in menswear design with a specialization in woven and denim product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Design.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Possess high fashion aesthetics.
- Previous experience working with Asia and Europe.
- Flexible to travel.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top