Designer I (Print & Graphics) Home - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Designer I (Print & Graphics) Home – Calvin Klein
Designer – Print & Graphics support the design process for all Print & Graphics for Home, with oversight from the Design Director. Responsible for supporting with calendar management to ensure effective follow through and timely delivery.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Reporting to the SVP, Print & Graphics this role will be responsible for supporting the graphic/pattern area in design all over prints, placed graphics, embroideries, badges & trims.
- Assist with designing concept boards to communicate design and seasonal directions to the team
- Importing purchased files, cleaning and placing into production repeat sizes
- Prepare artwork sheets with all relevant information needed for suppliers
- Working closely with the design team, helping with specific artwork requests
- Research concepts, materials and color trends
- Support the completion of Tech packs
Qualifications & Experience:
2-4 years experience in design
Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Refined taste level
- Knowledge of all fabrics, must know how to research and develop exclusive fabrics and prints
- Strong Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop skills
- Strong sketching skills
- Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish good relationships with key parties and department staff
- Positive solution oriented
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top