Designer I - Clubs - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Designer I – Clubs – Calvin Klein
This Designer I is responsible for overseeing Clubs developments.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Coordinate Clubs needs based on SKU Plan.
- Familiarize with seasonal Mainline designs for CKS and CKJ.
- Understand Clubs customer needs, from carryover styles to new updates.
- Attend weekly Clubs working meeting.
- Design new exclusive Clubs styles not covered in Mainline, for both CKS and CKJ, across Wovens and Knits.
- Update style numbers and tech packs from Mainline to Clubs in PLM and PDM.
- Manage changes to designs and information that is sent to merch and development teams.
- Communicate daily with cross functional Clubs team.
- Creation and maintenance of design cards and seasonal design books.
- Communicate with the CAD team to execute recolors and new patterns. Manage Clubs fittings with Tech Design team.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-5+ years’ experience preferred.
- Previous diverse experience in Casual and Refined Menswear preferred.
- Background in garment construction, with experience in Men’s Apparel.
- Exposure to both Wovens and Cut & Sew Knits preffered.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Apparel Design Concentration in menswear preferred.
- Web PDM and PLM, Illustrator proficiency is required (Photoshop skills a plus)
- Ability to create technical illustrations.
- Good sense of color and fabric is required.
- Understanding of costing and price sensitive designs.
- Excellent communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to establish good relationships with key parties and department staff.
- Flexibility to deadline demands, seasonal schedules.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top