Demand Planner, Underwear and Intimates - The Underwear Group
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Demand Planner, Underwear and Intimates – The Underwear Group
The Demand Planner will be responsible for developing and managing SKU level forecasts for Men’s Underwear and Women’s Intimate Apparel for the North America Retail business. The position will work closely with the Retail Planning & Merchandising teams to deliver the division’s strategic and financial objectives. The Demand Planner will utilize JDA Demand software to create accurate forecasts that maximize sales, inventory and margin.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Create and manage accurate SKU level forecasts for N.A. Retail Men’s Underwear and Women’s Intimates to maximize sales, inventory and margin
- Accurately maintain all SKU level codes/attributes
- Analyze historical demand – filter out exceptions and identify the most appropriate statistical forecasting algorithm to develop a base plan
- Analyze actual performance to the forecast and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Create and maintain detailed reports of all forecasts and supporting analysis in Excel and Business Objects
- Ensure alignment of demand forecast with current and future business strategies and ensure reconciliation with financial receipt plans
- Provide ad hoc analytical support for business decision making
- Participate in meetings to support the business including weekly Retail Business Review, monthly Retail Open-to-Buy and monthly Demand Review with the Calvin Klein Underwear Group.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in one of the following areas: merchandise planning, inventory management, Demand planning/SKU forecasting
- High proficiency in MS Office – advanced level Excel is preferred
- Experience with a leading forecasting solution such as JDA Demand (preferred), i2Demand, SAP APO, Manugistics, Logility Demand, Steelwedge, Kinaxis, Oracle
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated individual with a solid attention to detail
- A team player with the ability to multi-task, maintain accuracy and prioritize to meet deadlines
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top