Data Governance Specialist - Speedo
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
WE ARE SPEEDO
Speedo is not where we work, but is who we are.
It's watching a baby in the pool for the first time or our athletes make history. The genuine love and excitement we have working with the water is what creates exciting and meaningful relationships. What we do is sacred to us and is our connection to the rest of Team Speedo. Driven by the challenge, not the glory. At Speedo, it is never enough to be good at what you do; you have to love what you do.
The primary responsibility of the Data Governance Specialist is supporting the development and implementation of data standards and management of data governance efforts for the consumer data domain. This role will create and maintain related data glossaries, information and business process documentation that support data standards and controls by which to govern. This role is responsible for the daily operations within the Data Governance team for the consumer domain. This role will also work in collaboration with IT to drive tool capabilities designed to enable data quality and management of data policies and process. Additionally, this role will support the data integrity in support of the Master MLP (Merchandise Line Plan) and order processing via the 7th Online system.
• Support in developing and managing data standards for the consumer data domain.
• Manage all data standardization documentation such as business data glossary and meta-data information that support data standards.
• Develop and manage change control with supporting tool capabilities such as SharePoint, SmartSheets, etc.
• Create and manage process workflows and standard operating procedures documentation relating to data standardization and governance activities.
• Provide support to implement and develop data standards, facilitate data standardization workshops, facilitate data governance council meetings and support continuous improvement efforts to expand data governance framework for the consumer domain.
• Collaborate with IT partners at operational level to help implement and drive MDM tool capabilities designed to bridge data governance processes with technology.
• Ability to communicate and present to various levels of the organization with business facing skills to lead discussions as needed.
• Provide technical assistance to business users regarding master data across various systems.
MLP Auditor/7th Online Management
• Master MLP - creation, maintenance, data governance
• MLP complete & accurate for key/critical recon data points and updated within 24hrs of confirmed change
- All items listed (key metrics): Avail by & phase out date (future), retail/wholesale, size range, SMU customer, Asst Group (future),
• Communicates Recon style-color list (separate from MLP) and keeps updated based on any changes
• MLP / 7th Master Assortment data validation
- All items (key metrics) MLP: Avail dates, size ranges, NRF color codes, wholesale/retail pricing
- All items (key metrics) 7th Online:
Error messages and ensure merchants correct with CFT partners
Change tracking pre/post recon through all source and related systems (MLP, PLM,
XPC, ACS, B2B, CADs)
(If post sales meeting) ensure WASA is advised and Sales orders are adjusted as
Communicates Drop list (and keeps updated if changes post C&S Mtg)
• 7th Online/Recon Tracking
- Data Accuracy, order status/entry for all accounts, ship date/OTB alignment
- Ensure correct system entry (7th Online vs. PPKs); SMU's
- Ensure alignment across North America channels (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Validate discount table for accuracy
- Admin support (trouble shooting, style bank direction to IT, etc.)
• 2 + years relevant experience in information data standardization, governance and data management. Consumer data focused.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Microsoft Office required
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task
• Able to work well under pressure and deliver results with tight deadlines
• Prefer experience with people management and/or project management
• Bachelor's degree in a Business, Marketing, Finance, Computer or Information Science preferred.
• Technical abilities and analytical skills to perform root cause and other related technical analyses.
• 7th Online (customer order consolidation tool) experience preferred (or similar)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills.
• Proficient in use of MS Excel, Power Point, Share Point and SmartSheets
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Back to top