Data Analyst II - PVH Corp.
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Data Analyst II – PVH Corp.
The Data Analyst II will provide data analytics and insights in support of Strategic Initiatives formulated by the Strategy and Operations team. The analyst will support and help validate roadmaps, new capabilities, and process efficiencies. This role will also provide valuable insights into the Amazon and other ecommerce businesses that can be shared across the organization.
- Provide synthesized analytics and takeaways that support action plans developed by the Strategy and Operations team
- Help integrate analytics across functional areas, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Planning, GSC and IT to view and create holistic action plans
- Help validate strategic assumptions and roadmaps through data and analytics
- Provide synthesized analytics and takeaways that support the organizations ecommerce business strategies and to help drive sales
Qualifications and Experience
Experience: 3 years of experience within a data analytics role, any industry is acceptable.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, statistics or other quantitative discipline
- Experience working within a rapidly growing e-commerce business
- Understanding of Marketing, Operational and Consumer Metrics
- Preferable but not required: Understanding of supply chain and/ or value chain operations
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top