Cutter - Calvin Klein
Design Your Future at PVH
Cutter – Calvin Klein
Highly-skilled fabric cutter to mark and cut fabrics according to patterns.
Reports to: Women’s Collection Atelier Manager
Other Key Relationships: Patternmaker & Sample maker
The cutter is responsible for the laying, measuring, quality control and cutting of sample making fabrics accurately to a required shape. The cutter’s responsibility will also include receiving, storing and identifying fabrics.
- Must have at least 5+ years of experience
- Ability to work with high-end fabrics
- Ability to understand pattern pieces in order to position and measure fabrics to obtain maximum yields
- Ability to recognize and mark or discard fabrics with defects
- Able to cut fabric by hand or with electric hand-held cutting machines
- Able to read cutting ticket to determine dimensions, fabrics, trims and quantities to cut
- Able to stand for long hours and to lift heavy rolls of fabric
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines
- A team player
- Knowledge of patternmaking sewing codes and symbols is a bonus
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top