CRM Manager, Campaign Services - PVH Corp.
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The CRM Campaign Manager is a role on the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) team, based in-house team under the Retail Division of Heritage Brands (currently Van Heusen, IZOD, Speedo USA, Warner's & Olga Intimates). Collaborating with the Marketing, Creative, and IT departments, the team delivers support for offline and online initiatives.
In this role, you'll develop strategic and testing plans to oversee all aspects of execution for the customer email and SMS programs, ensuring that campaigns are successfully implemented from planning stage to execution. In partnership with the marketing teams we service, you'll coordinate calendars and ensure all required assets/specifications are received, proofed, and ready for your team of a production specialist to deploy communications. This individual will drive best practices and program enhancements to optimize customer value, campaign results, testing methodology, dynamic content, marketing automation, and continually push the channel email & SMS programs to the forefront in relation to competitive and industry standards.
Working on this CRM marketing team, you'll be the driving force behind the evolution of marketing production for our brands and should exhibit an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, the ability to manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects, and strong communication skills.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to manage promotional calendars that support Brand Marketing objectives and ensure that all creative assets meet deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day process of executing email and SMS campaigns from creative setup and html coding to testing/QA and deployment via provider platform
- Analyze and report on email and SMS campaign results and KPIs, highlighting successes, trends and opportunities incorporating statistical relevance in to results
- Lead the implementation of email and SMS program enhancements, including but not limited to recurring campaigns, trigger mailings, and integrations into supplementary applications such personalization
- Understand and monitor the competitive landscape for customer email and SMS activities and strategies, providing insight and recommendations to drive the business forward as a leader-in-class
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery
- Ensure that the Brand experience is integrated into email and SMS campaigns in a way that is consistent with overall Brand objectives
- Maintain formal process to update and share findings with marketing and other stakeholders regarding success and opportunities of email and SMS campaigns
- Run ongoing testing initiatives and identify marketing opportunities
- Implement ad-hoc projects as necessary while maintaining delivery of on-going projects and key performance indicators
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 4-6 years of experience in email marketing, retail preferred. Prior experience working with Email Service Providers.
Education: Bachelor's degree; Marketing or Business preferred
- Strong experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple internal team members as well as with cross-functional and external vendor partners
- Careful attention to detail without sacrificing deadlines; the right candidate will be able to juggle several, sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Aptitude to think outside-the-box to solve problems and improve processes
- Experience developing quarterly and annual strategic plans for program execution and testing
- Experience handling high volumes of email production: setup and execution of campaigns, inclusive of A/B multivariate testing, triggered messaging and marketing automation
- Working knowledge of marketing automation best practices. Experience in setting up digital marketing journeys, data-driven contextual campaigns and personalization a plus
- Knowledge of key email fundamentals: CAN-SPAM compliance, deliver-ability, spam complaint rate, etc.
- Knowledge of HTML & SQL languages
- Prefer experience with a web analytics tool (Omniture preferred)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both verbally and written)
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top