Design Your Future at PVH
As part of the Applications Management and Operations group, the Creative Technologist will work hand-in-hand with the Asset Management and Creative and the technology support team to ensure that not only is the benefit being derived from existing tool sets, but to also drive forward the specs, selection and implementation for the next version of tools within PVH.
Having 10 or so years in the creative production and management industries, this person will have seen a good few iterations of technology come and go. Being a solid Adobe person is great, but having exposure to other systems and tools is highly advantageous. Having knowledge of other tools means you know what is good about them, what works, what doesn’t and crucially how to make them work as a collective offering . This needs a hands-on person who is able to figure out implementation and usage, read the manual and then rewrite some of it based on practical experience.
Well-versed in the principles of project management and creative production, working within timelines to get the job done will not deter this person.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 8-10 years in the creative production and management industries
- Proven ability to multitask effectively and focus on multiple efforts at once
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite as well as exposure to other systems and tools
- Ability to provide hands-on support and delivery of asset management and creative tools packages, enhancements, and fixes
- In-depth understanding of project management, creative production, and system development life cycles
- Familiarity with issues and complexities involved with implementations of these systems in a Microsoft-based Enterprise environment
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues in a complex Enterprise systems environment
- Strong experience with the following technologies:
- Enterprise Font Management (Extensis / Font Reserve, Adobe Type Kit/ Font Folio)
- Adobe CC products, including mobile)
- Imaging Workflow Design and Integration
- Color Management
- Exposure to video management and manipulation
- Avid, Sorensen, iSkysoft etc.
Streaming and OTT technologies – 3rd party SaaS and PaaS offerings
Education: Relevant Bachelor’s degree required
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top