Corporate Applications Solutions Architect
If you are a current PVH Associate, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Corporate Applications Solutions Architect
The Corporate Applications Solutions Architect must see the “big picture” across all of the PVH Corp. Corporate Applications businesses and be responsible for working in a lead position, providing direction and having overall responsibility for designing solutions, technology frameworks, etc. to support our business objectives of the organization.
The Corporate Applications Solutions Architect is seen as the “go-to” Subject Matter Expert (SME) across multiple technologies/platforms, solves complex technical challenges and provides guidance and oversight to implementation projects across the entire enterprise. In addition, the Corporate Applications Solutions Architect will also present the solutions and frameworks, achieving buy-in from all stakeholders and ensuring that there is knowledge transfer to the project teams.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Define and architect the core Corporate Applications IT platforms to support innovative solutions and exceed the expectations of our business group partners.
- Define, develop, maintain, and communicate the future Corporate Applications IT platform strategy to all levels including the PVH Corp. IT Executive Team.
- Evaluate innovative and emerging IT technologies, trends, vendors, and best practices for applicability and propose for usage within group when appropriate
- Foster a culture of innovation in an environment that requires high levels of adaptability, scalability, reliability and security.
- Build relationships with solution architects across the technology organizations and collaborate on creating and promoting architectural and integration best practices across technologies.
- Partner cross functionally with key stakeholders across all PVH IT groups.
- Collaborate on developing technology standards and norms for the PVH Enterprise with a focus on Corporate Applications (eg., Financial, HR, Marketing/Communications, Analytics) to help set the stage for the next phase of PVH Corp’s growth.
- Create the Corporate Applications IT “to-be” technology footprint, develop roadmap and phased transition approach to enable PVH Corp.‘s future success.
- Big thinker that is interested in transforming and revolutionizing PVH’s financial, HR, marketing & communications capabilities.
- Experienced in progressive technology solutions supporting collaboration, database & analytics capabilities.
- Is recognized in the technology industry as an innovative thought leader that creates best in class solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of key transactional / ERP software offerings (eg., SAP, Oracle)
- Experience developing and delivering complex technology architecture for global applications in a high volume transactional environment.
- Well versed in multiple infrastructure operating models from traditional (on-premise), to Cloud-based models and hybrid variations.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.
- Ability to take ownership of open-ended problems and drive them to completion.
- Highly self-motivated and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Likes working at a fast pace, is self-directed, and able to manage multiple concurrent competing challenges, issues and priorities.
- Is motivated to explore new technologies and learn new things, while also recognizing that many good ideas and implementations may already exist.
- 15+ years’ experience of software development, leadership and delivery
- At least 10 years progressive experience in building resilient platforms, software as-a service, architecture and integration.
- Preferred experience within Apparel/Footwear/ Accessories or Retail environment.
- The individual must have relevant, proven experience of team leadership.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- The candidate must have exceptional technical skills with implementation as well as architecture and integration.
- Deep skills in systems architecture, asynchronous systems and high availability systems. In particular those exhibiting low latency, low cost while supporting enormous volumes of digital content and transactions.
- Strong facilitation skills to engage subject matter experts to define platform requirements and conduct detailed design reviews with project teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to explain and document the technology strategy to diverse audiences; technical, business, executive leadership, etc.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Director of Production & Content, PVH
Nicholas and his team continually develop innovative projects to shine a spotlight on and grow PVH’s large portfolio of brands.
Back to top