If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
3-4 month Contract Recruiter position available. We are looking for someone to assist Corp. HR in fulfilling IT & Finance roles.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform full lifecycle recruitment activities including sourcing, interviewing, reference checking, negotiating and extending offers
Partner with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategy, attract top talent and meet hiring deadlines
- Manage and track candidate activity in ATS
- Clearly define and obtain position requirements, and gather information regarding group environment, culture, etc., to ensure proper candidate suitability
- Conduct searches for candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to: online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, internal database searches, local colleges, referrals
- Manage relationships with external vendors as appropriate
Qualifications for this position include:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience for multiple positions
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive and active candidates
- Experience creating a strong pipeline of candidates
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top