Contract Marketing (Event) Assistant, Tommy Hilfiger Asia Pacific
As a 6-month supporting role to the communications and event team for the implementation of Tommy Hilfiger's marketing and corporate events. Contract is subjected to renew based on company need & candidate performance.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Provide support to regional communications and event team on developing and implementing marketing programs
- Assist in the implementation of events, conference and meetings
- Assist in preparing presentations, reports, agendas and minutes
- Provide efficient administrative duties
- On-site event co-ordination would be required when necessary
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- With 1 year Experience in Marketing & PR; A plus if with event experience.
- University graduate in Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skill as a team member
- Good proficiency of written and spoken of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Excellent proficiency in MS office applications
- Good ability to prioritize and multi-tasking
We offer excellent career prospects to the right candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Our attractive remuneration package includes variable bonus, retirement benefits with top up contribution to MPF and insurance scheme(s)
Please send us a full resume including present and expected salary and availability.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
With a history going back over 135 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest apparel companies in the world. We have over 36,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and nearly $9 billion in annual revenues. We own the iconic CALVIN KLEIN, TOMMY HILFIGER, Van Heusen, IZOD, ARROW, Speedo*, Warner's, Olga and Geoffrey Beene brands, as well as the digital-centric True & Co . intimates brand, and market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands.
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Meet Some of PVH's Employees
Donna A.Customs Compliance Manager
Donna breaks down complicated U.S. and Canadian customs rules, regulations, and trade agreements in order to help executives make the best import and export decisions.
Back to top