- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Fitting within the wider Marketing and Communications group, our Creative team is a talented group of art directors, designers, writers and producers, collaborating to originate ideas, create content and activate marketing campaigns.
We're continually responding to ever-changing consumers' needs. Finding innovative ways to connect with new audiences and keeping ahead of the game when it comes to innovation, storytelling and creativity. All of which contributes to positioning Tommy Hilfiger as a leading global lifestyle brand.
The Content Writer brings creative campaigns to life across all touchpoints, writing copy for our social media channels, e-commerce site, CRM, and in-store activations.
- Be our go-to expert on all things social media. You'll be writing copy for our channels, but also contributing creative ideas and helping define copy and content needs
- Translate creative campaigns into effective tactical storytelling
- Bring the Tommy Hilfiger brand vision and purpose to life across all touchpoints
- Use consumer insights, trends and data to help keep the brand relevant and our tone of voice up to date
- Be an advocate for the Creative Marketing team, building relationships with stakeholders across the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience working in a similar role in an advertising or marketing agency, preferably working with fashion, luxury or lifestyle brands
- Experience in a digital writing role, with a strong focus on social media
- A degree in journalism, marketing, advertising or a related field
- A social media obsessive
- A curious mindset that keeps you one step ahead of digital, social and fashion trends
- A passion for clothes and the role they play in our lives
- Tons of energy and a great team spirit
What You Can Expect From Us
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus, complete with our very own People's Place Gym and People's Place Cafe's
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work at their preferred location within a flexible schedule
- A chance to unwind with weekly social activities
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
Back to top