Content Creation Manager - North America, CALVIN KLEIN Global Marketing
All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Content Creation Manager supports the Creative Studio in all aspects of design projects for the various Calvin Klein brands. Scope of work includes, but is not limited to, traditional print and digital initiatives such as on-product marketing, in-store point-of-sale materials and the roll out of multiple mechanical files.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Produce high quality designs
- Create in-store materials, co-op advertising and other traditional collateral advertising for owned and wholesale retail environments
- Assist with multiple design projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven, high-energy environment
- Fulfill multiple project requests while meeting development deadlines
- Concept, manage and execute against seasonal campaigns across brand categories specific to the North America region
- Ability to design digital banner and paid social advertising
- Able to execute graphics and have a strong eye for typography
- Great understanding of retail environments
- Maintain brand continuity across all projects and platforms
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with marketing, production and project management teams
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years' professional experience
- In-house and fashion experience a plus
- Retail/Brand experience a plus
Education : Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Illustration, Marketing or related concentration preferred.
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
- Sketch is a plus
- Understanding of latest digital trends
- Great compositional and typographical skills
- Strong in communicating ideas with team
- Self-motivated and capable of working collaboratively across multiple teams
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS/Flash and other motion graphics a plus.
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to an internal project management system to review briefs, track progress and deliver materials
Back to top