Consumer Insights Analyst
Design Your Future at PVH
Consumer Insights Analyst
As our Consumer Insights Analyst, you’ll be working on a CRM & Consumer Insights team that serves the PVH Corp. brand portfolio for both the retail + wholesale businesses.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with a wide range of market & marketing research techniques (both quantitative + qualitative) with a proven ability to design and guide research methods, write questionnaires, banners/tab plans, and write insightful/actionable reports that tell a story beyond the numbers.
In this newly created role, you’ll be working mostly with our internal customer panel to design research studies, but will also be interfacing directly with business partners, the CRM/CI team, and 3rd parties to drive consumer insight initiatives.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Manage programming and fielding operations, including survey programming, analysis plan, and banners/tabs.
- Lead report creation, including writing, analysis, chart/table creation in Excel or PowerPoint, Assist or lead writing survey questionnaires, in alignment with key survey writing principles
- Test survey links (including testing for spelling, grammar, and logic skips) prior to survey field
- Conduct secondary deck research in partner with internal CRM & Analytics team as well as other available data sources to augment primary research learnings.
- Ability to effectively tell a research story that delivers on defined research objectives.
- Proactively identify issues and suggests solutions on how to make projects run more smoothly.
- Present research data/findings in a concise and salient manner that key stakeholders, including brand executives, can understand and decision off of.
- Communicate frequently with Corporate Marketing, Divsional Marketing teams, Field Marketing teams, and Analytics Vendor(s)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in, Marketing Research, Marketing, Business, Statistics or a related area.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Research, Management Consulting, Marketing, Statistics, Business, Mathematics, Economics, Communications or related field.
- Strong project management; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on research questions in a timely manner.
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience building cross-tabs + working with online research tools required.
- Rudimentary understanding of statistics required.
- Experience in statistical tools preferred, but not required
- Able to contribute to a team environment yet work autonomously
- Experience with delivering presentations to executives preferred.
- Must be able to exercise sound business judgment in managing multiple research projects and personnel responsibilities.
- Fashion and/or Retail experience preferred.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top