Compensation Manager - PVH Corp.
The Compensation Manager is responsible for planning, developing and implementing new and revised compensation programs, policies and procedures. Ensure the company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations. The Manager will interface with vendors, Human Resources, HRIS, IT, Finance, Payroll, other internal departments and international partners. This position will work with the broader compensation team on high-priority compensation projects and initiatives.
- Consults with HR Partners and business leaders to provide expertise to the company in the area of compensation including pay decisions such as hiring practices, promotions, and transfers, market data, trends, training, acquisitions, and compensation plans.
- Responsible for the planning, design, administration and implementation of the annual compensation salary planning process:
- Manage the consistent implementation of a base compensation framework including salary ranges and merit guidelines in alignment with global job architecture and grading framework.
- Conduct compensation bench marking and manage surveys to support competitive analysis of compensation programs within the industry. Perform trend analysis and industry best practices research to support enterprise decision making.
- Perform research as needed to support the Director of Compensation in solving complex compensation related issues.
- Manages the Company's participation in surveys and makes recommendations on new and current subscriptions.
- Analyzes market data to ensure external competitiveness
- Develops and improves new or existing communications for Compensation programs, focusing on latest trends including materials for HR partners, managers and international associates.
- Develops clear concise compensation reports to support all key HR processes and perform necessary audits to ensure accuracy of compensation data.
- Stays up to date on regulations, trends and issues in all countries in which we have associates for whom we are responsible.
- Generates reports as needed from Workday and other 3rd party systems.
- Participates in projects as assigned.
- 5-8 years of progressive experience in Compensation
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, HR or related major
- CCP Certification and GRP Certification a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong project management skills required
- Advanced skills in Excel and Word
- Comfortable learning and using a diverse range of software applications -knowledge of Workday, Decusoft Compose and Mercer IPE a plus
- Ability to prioritize tasks and recognize when escalation is necessary
- Ability to audit and check for reasonableness
- Ability to meet very tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
* The Speedo brand is licensed for North America and the Caribbean in perpetuity from Speedo International Limited.
Back to top