Clienteling Manager - Men's - Calvin Klein
If you are a current PVH Associate, please apply to this requisition through your Workday account.
Design Your Future at PVH
Clienteling Manager – Men’s – Calvin Klein
The Clientelling Specialist – Support the achievement of sales goals through the customer experience by ensuring coaching and developing sales professionals in luxury selling and service and business development techniques through ongoing feedback, touch bases; development-delivery- coordination of clientelling training programs and processes and participate in the seasonal open to buys.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Drive sales to maximize Calvin Klein Collection businesses
- Focus meeting established sales goals
- Act as a Brand Ambassador in all interactions with internal and external clients and Personal Shoppers
- Ensure a consistent, exceptional customer experience
- Thorough product knowledge and awareness of current fashion trends and the ability to communicate what is special and different about Calvin Klein Collection.
- Continually develop client base and process (i.e, client book, emails, mailings, etc)
- Participate in the open to buy process to ensure the client perspective is considered
- Communicate Trends and new products to clients
- Communicate quality issues, fast and slow selling items.
- Support the management team by communicating opportunities, challenges, and providing solutions and strategies to consistently enhance the customer experience.
- Maintain all confidential information for all clients
- Find “special” merchandise for VIP clients
- Oversee all aspect of the transactions including alterations, special deliveries, etc.
Training & Development
- Develop and deliver ongoing Luxury Service and Selling Training programs and processes in partnership with the MRTW Department Manager and Store Management.
- Be a resource to sales teams providing coaching regarding relationship building, clientelling and business development in partnership with the MRTW Department manager
- Partner with Buying team and MRTW Department Manager to scheduled routine product training for the staff
- Ensure ongoing maintenance of floor presentation
- Support management on the movement of merchandise between receiving and floor
- Organize and maintain merchandise within stock areas
- Ensure all merchandise is ticketed and censored properly
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Five plus years in luxury retail/wholesale experience
- Retail sales and clientelling experience is necessary
- Proven record of large volume sales performance
- College degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible to deadline demands as well as handling various tasks
- Must be well-groomed
- Must have leadership skills
- Must be able to read and comprehend sales reports
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have the ability to work well with others to accomplish team goals
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Expertise in product knowledge
- Ability to train Associates and Department Managers in product knowledge, new trends, inter-selling, ward robing and best-selling items.
- Familiarity with Competitive marketplace, consumer trends, etc.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Continue exploring our current job opportunities and take the next step towards designing your future.
Back to top